mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
난 이미 귀하의 계정에,보십시오,, 릭 당신을 감사하십시오 포인트를 추가했습니다

I have added points to your account already , please go look.

Guy's he is Korean, he had some scratches I guess, I have tried so hard to make this person smile, I credit him.

thanks
rick

I bought a gadget from East-mall.
But I have received it only to find a serious problem.
there are many Big scratches.
when i see this, i make sure that someone use this watch--secondhand goods.
How could such a poor product be sold in the mall?
I was asked to exchange the product.
But they could not hear him any answers.

When you buy a king.
After buying the exterior.

Then......
Would give the new product was mail.
But it has not happened.
I just hope that there is no more vitims like myself from Eastmall.

I introduced your website to many of my friends, and I myself bought some ites for them too.
But this event gave me a lot of disappointment and i repent.

Image and trust which I have you recently about the company now collapsed at once.
I am so angry that I can break the product fell.
A/S will not be.
And you will have to boycott.
Like me should not happen because the victim because.
I was going to purchase more items from your website,

but this incident made me decide not to place any more unreliable orders.

I cannot trust you any more. I feel that's a shame.

I hope disaster like this never happen again.
And I just hope that there is no more vitims like myself from Eastmall.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my Indulgence on Saturday after a 2 week wait. The wait not a problem as I know it was a long trip.
All-in-all. it's a "nice" unit... not awesome. There were some imperfections with it. The chrome plating I believe is the culprit.
Now the button is "Awesome" Easy to push and clicky. No misfires. The treads are not the best. I can see if I am not careful, I could cross thread them.
I was disappointed that I did not get 4 screw on atty adapters as it displays on the EM website. I got one with the 4 atty inserts which I do not like. If I knew this, I don't think I would have purchased it. I really like the channel around the atty connector as it will catch leaked liquid. And the atty connectors are not sealed tight and spin when I screw my atty on...bummer. My 801 adapter does not work. No air flow.
The extended battery cup is nice but the batteries do not fit snug. But it vapes fine.
What it all boils down to is I got what I paid for. I hope I can get the atty connectors to work properly as shipping this item back I think what cost more than it's worth.
I will post a video soon to show the differences I am talking about.

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
to the troll get a life!! just because you ate bad kimchi from china dont hold bad attitudes towards EM. ok dude you pay for what you get, i personally dont care how bad my babie indulgence is scratched, it works and it works stop complaining pic's or didnt happen .
i know things can be frustrating bear in mind we are people too, EM tries it's best to serve you and with mud on board the customer service is top notch better than any place i have been shopping in the community i live anywhere.
one more thing there are other vendors out there so stop whingeing and beeing a troll on the forums thank you very much

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW...Really vapboy????
I do not believe I came off as "trashing" EM. What I stated were my issuses I have with my Indulgence. I did not trash EM as info123 did.
I am sure that EM wants to know what issues we are having with the unit so they can improve on them. I also wanted to know if any other member may have the same issue and may have a resolution that they tried with success.

Also, I don't appreciate being called a "Troll." I am not new to the vaping community and this is not how I act.

to the troll get a life!! just because you ate bad kimchi from china dont hold bad attitudes towards EM. ok dude you pay for what you get, i personally dont care how bad my babie indulgence is scratched, it works and it works stop complaining pic's or didnt happen .
i know things can be frustrating bear in mind we are people too, EM tries it's best to serve you and with mud on board the customer service is top notch better than any place i have been shopping in the community i live anywhere.
one more thing there are other vendors out there so stop whingeing and beeing a troll on the forums thank you very much

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
WOW...Really vapboy????
I do not believe I came off as "trashing" EM. What I stated were my issuses I have with my Indulgence. I did not trash EM as info123 did.
I am sure that EM wants to know what issues we are having with the unit so they can improve on them. I also wanted to know if any other member may have the same issue and may have a resolution that they tried with success.

Also, I don't appreciate being called a "Troll." I am not new to the vaping community and this is not how I act.

I don’t think vapboy was aiming at you Green. Earlier in the thread there was a guy making all kinds of allegations. 8-o Mud did explain that there is a bit of a language barrier, so I think that is why the guy came across a being really rude. Apparently he had some scratches on his Indulgence. :p

I must add on to what vapboy said, that I think the PR work from EM is absolutely superb. I spend a lot of my time on ECF, since I do not have much of a life, :D and I think the feedback and responses that they give are quick and on the spot. (I did not get commission for this) Just my opinion. :lol:

Just call me the peace keeper. :D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
THE GREEN

yes, please understand,

vapboy addressed that comment to another member,

who was a korean guy with biiiiiig language problems,

he did not mean you at all,

thanks for the support for myself,
and more so for Mud,

as you well know, he is doing a mighty job for us in CS and is getting all issues sorted,

it is taking some time,
cos he has inherited problems and issues from a month and a half before he ever joined us,

and some problems he is coming up against are longer standing even than that.

Taking all this into consideration,

I think you must agree he is doing an excellent job in CS.

Welcome aboard MM, you are truly an asset to EastMall.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My bad if vapboy was referencing info123 only. I took it as vapboy was commenting to both posts as it was posted soon after I posted and he made reference to "I got what I paid for" was what I stated. It's all good.

THE GREEN

yes, please understand,

and more so for Mud,

as you well know, he is doing a mighty job for us in CS and is getting all issues sorted,

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, we all kiss and make up,

no harm done,

now go post me a funny in the funny thread,

lets all have a good laugh !!!
:)

My bad if vapboy was referencing info123 only. I took it as vapboy was commenting to both posts as it was posted soon after I posted and he made reference to "I got what I paid for" was what I stated. It's all good.

THE GREEN

yes, please understand,

and more so for Mud,

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
Sorry Green i would have replied much earlier but i think the Chinese kimchi comment owned my comp and i had to take it to the shops and fix her:( today. Sorry for my comment if you thought it was aimed at you, sorry again. I should have named the person directly. sorry for been slow it's just quite fast pace here on ECF. And i dont think trolls have more than 5 post's on normal forums and you deffenly have more than that.

one more thing suggestion's on the products is always good your description of problems is great and i have similar problems too, actually you inspired me to start a post on what can it be improved on .

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
"Green & vapboy shake hands and have a vape together":)

Sorry Green i would have replied much earlier but i think the Chinese kimchi comment owned my comp and i had to take it to the shops and fix her:( today. Sorry for my comment if you thought it was aimed at you, sorry again. I should have named the person directly. sorry for been slow it's just quite fast pace here on ECF. And i dont think trolls have more than 5 post's on normal forums and you deffenly have more than that.

one more thing suggestion's on the products is always good your description of problems is great and i have similar problems too, actually you inspired me to start a post on what can it be improved on .

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just checked the website and the Titanium Indulgence shows -1 in stock.

Di...what are you up to?? :)

hahahaha, just checking to see if you are watching ---

eeeerrmm, nothing,

it wasnt me, ahem, no,

I did nuffink -- not me -- :rolleyes: :?: :sneaky:
:confused: :nun:

Di stands with back against the wall, with hands behind her,

( hiding the fingers crossed ) :oops:

hidaho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
Cannes - France
Guys,

What happened to the French and the discussion around the eliquid tank? :confused: Where can we see and learn more about this thing, and maybe get hold of one. I could not even find anything around it on the mighty YouTube. :confused:

Di might whip me for talking about something that is not an EM product, but I need to know more about this thing, AND it does fit on an Indulgence. 8-o

Here's some news about French eliquid tank :)
V2 and V1

I don't own V2, so i can't post a pic on an indulgence ...

v2001.jpg

v2002.jpg

v2003.jpg

file.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread