Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di

Just tried it with one of your DPV9 blanks and it works normally...

It seems to be hit and miss but it's nice to know that it does work properly!

I'll just remember to use East Malls cartys! (As it should be!)

Thanks for the suggestion!:thumbs:

no probs, I know some do work better than others, but I have honestly not had one that has failed totally.:)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B said:
hifistud[/B]]
Are you back onboard, then, DI?? Order number is 7174.

Thanks for the intercession!

I have just asked David to give me details for this one, I will get back in here as soon as I hear from him------ :):)

hifistud

Yes, I am back as Hostess here in EM forum.

HERE IT IS----

David said ------

he did not receive email from you, but now that he is notified ---
yours had been shipped just today, (10-01-2010)
so in a week to 10 days and you should have it.
:)

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
Hmmm interesting - he and I had an email conversation a week ago, when he said it would be 10 days from then that the Indulgence would arrive with me. And it's been shipped today.

I'm less than happy.

On the 5th of January, I received this:
Hi David,

Sorry for the trouble, we posted on the forum that we will delay all the Indulgence order and also will stop the ones in the custom, as we notice the previous Indulgence is not good looking, also not so good in the connectors. the Improved ones will arrive here tomorrow, so the day after tomorrow, I will ship you this order . Thanks for you understanding and support

Kind regards
David Yang

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hmmm interesting - he and I had an email conversation a week ago, when he said it would be 10 days from then that the Indulgence would arrive with me. And it's been shipped today.

I'm less than happy.

On the 5th of January, I received this:

I do apologize,

obviously there has been a mis-communication here,

but I am told it is sorted, and is now shipped,

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Well, we shall see what we shall see. I don't see any change in my account at EM, so there's no tracking available or anything like that. The thing is, had the Indulgence been anything like, I was considering an ongoing wholesale purchase for resale in the UK. Obviously, I'll have to think twice about that.

oooooooooooooh,

I dunno about that, there are so many on the waiting list now !!!!!!

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
I have just asked David to give me details for this one, I will get back in here as soon as I hear from him------ :):)

HERE IT IS----

David said yours had been shipped just today, so you will have a week to 10 days and you should have it.

Date Time Location Tracking Event

10-01-2010 01:48 Delivery Agent - GUANGZHOU - PTT Left origin country
09-01-2010 15:38 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer

Looks like it's still on the way. Can you guys not use TNT Express?? They manage 36 hours door to door from Shenzhen...

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Date Time Location Tracking Event

10-01-2010 01:48 Delivery Agent - GUANGZHOU - PTT Left origin country
09-01-2010 15:38 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer

Looks like it's still on the way. Can you guys not use TNT Express?? They manage 36 hours door to door from Shenzhen...

Can you guys not use TNT Express?? They manage 36 hours door to door from Shenzhen..

I have asked David -- he will give me an answer soon,
but I should imagine that if you could get this service- you may not get it for a flat rate of 15.00

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Usually TNT, UPS, FedEx are more expensive, and they manage to hand everything to custom, so you pay taxes / VAT and they charge you for this ...

I am happy eastmall use EMS.

Yes, we use EMS because they give the best service at a reasonable rate
our shipping is the best we can make it, and we try to ensure that things go smoothly,
but once it is out of our hands and given over to the shipping agent,
it is - as I said -
out of our hands,
we do track them all after 5 days,
but many of the problems that do occur are with customs, and mail carriers in your own countries,
we do our best to get them all going as soon as we can
and we track to the best of our ability,
but some things are just pure and simple --
out of our control,
but we stand by our policy and always do the right thing by our customers.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
TNT express air rates run at around $15 US for up to 2 kilos to the UK, and it's tracked from pickup.

Hi Hifistud,

Thanks for your info here, and I call the TNT link you post in another thread, I think there possible will be some mistunderstanding. first the TNT link is updaged in 2006 . then I called the number, one of them quote me the price, for battery and liquid, they have special price 295RMB for the first 0.5kg, which is around $43 . then for the next 0.5kg is $13.7 . RMB 95. so 2kg door to door pick up should be $43 + $13.7 *3= $84.1 for 2kg

We are always trying to find faster method to ship the ecig to customers around the world. but till now, EMS is the best choice. possible in the near future , there should be some better ways. any way, thank you very much for your post

Kind rgards
David Yang

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
They do - regularly, to me...

Hi Hifistud,

Thanks for your post, yes, I called them and they do ship battery and liquid with nic, but are you sure the price you got is $15 for 2KG? as first we called the boss, and got a much higher price, second, we are always trying to find out better , faster and not so expensive shipping ways, if you could provide the contact for the TNT, I am sure all the Eastmall customers from UK will thank you very much.

Kind regards
David Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread