updated Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
That's me... years of worry and beating off hordes of sex-hungry women..

Brilliant review Dave

thankyou very much,

I am like you on this I love the cartys on Indulgence
and of course the EM4 is outstanding
and I do love my 801

I dont think you are an ugly bugger at all,

in fact I would say you are more of a funny bugger !!!!! :)

and that is good, we have to have good humour in this life of ours.:)

Hello. I'm hoping one of the Eastmall representatives could help me with the shipment tracking. I ordered a silver Indulgence on the 22nd of Jan. Order #7795. I can login to the Eastmall website and track it, but it says that it despatched from China on the 24th. Then I get nothing else. It has to be in America by now right? Any help would great.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hello. I'm hoping one of the Eastmall representatives could help me with the shipment tracking. I ordered a silver Indulgence on the 22nd of Jan. Order #7795. I can login to the Eastmall website and track it, but it says that it despatched from China on the 24th. Then I get nothing else. It has to be in America by now right? Any help would great.

Hi Vapintrees

yes, as TB said,
there is a bit of a hold up sometimes with china outgoings, and with the spring festival coming up in china it is again slowing stuff down a bit.

Anyways, --
we do say to allow 7 -10 days for delivery under best circumstances,
and as of 24th is only 6days , so you should be patient please.

EMS is doing their part to help with the world economy, they have cut back on jet fuel and have resorted to using rowboats.

With any luck and a good tail wind and the sharks leave them alone, I should have my indulgent next week.:D:D

They could at least put a outboard motor on the rowboats.;)

Yeah. I just hope I don't have to wait as long as you. I see you've been waiting a while for your orders. Hopefully I'll be more fortunate.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
EMS is doing their part to help with the world economy, they have cut back on jet fuel and have resorted to using rowboats.

With any luck and a good tail wind and the sharks leave them alone, I should have my indulgent next week.:D:D

They could at least put a outboard motor on the rowboats.;)

oh dont be silly,

if we cut back on the jet fuel

why would we be silly and waste money on outboard motor fuel ??

give 'em a paddle !!!!!!!
:):):)

Row, Row, Row, ya boat -------

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
oh dont be silly,

if we cut back on the jet fuel

why would we be silly and waste money on outboard motor fuel ??

give 'em a paddle !!!!!!!
:):):)

Row, Row, Row, ya boat -------

You do have a good point Di !! :(

But do they have to drill all them holes in there paddles? :confused:

Row Row, Row ya boat gently across the ocean----

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
You do have a good point Di !! :(

But do they have to drill all them holes in there paddles? :confused:

Row Row, Row ya boat gently across the ocean----

well yes, of course,

what is your problem ---:pervy::pervy:

dont you know that the more holes --
causes less resistance ????:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

Row Row, Row ya boat -- gently across the ocean----
merrily, -- merrily, --
merrily, -- merrily, --
hearts full of -- devotion -----:)

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
I know this might farther delay them for a few hours but I would highly recommend a few shark diving sites along their route. I know I enjoyed it immensely ... YouTube - Diving NC August 2009 - Spar, Sharks

msinfo_us,

Don't give them any more ideals to help slow them down !!!8-o8-o

well yes, of course,

what is your problem ---:pervy::pervy:

dont you know that the more holes --
causes less resistance ????:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

Row Row, Row ya boat -- gently across the ocean----
merrily, -- merrily, --
merrily, -- merrily, --
hearts full of -- devotion -----:)

I think Di has hijacked the row boat and has all three of my indulgences !!:(

If you read between the lines, where she says hearts full of -- devotion ----- she really means that her heart is full of ---indulgence !! :pervy::pervy:

I could be wrong and they might only have one paddle, and they are not switching sides and are going in circles.8-o

Now if you can, just close your eyes and picture the pilot and copilot in a row boat in the middle of the ocean one yelling flaps up the other one yelling flaps down !!

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I know this might farther delay them for a few hours but I would highly recommend a few shark diving sites along their route. I know I enjoyed it immensely ... YouTube - Diving NC August 2009 - Spar, Sharks

very nice vid,

I like sharks like I like Tigers,

on a video or a movie.

no closer than that !!
8-o8-o

I saw Jaws when it first came out.

I have not set foot into the ocean since then

I am afraid to walk out onto a jetty even.......,
8-o8-o8-o

msinfo_us

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
NY
LOL Di, funny you mentioned tigers and sharks in one sentence ... these are sand-tiger sharks I was diving with and in the video :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS Di, I m actually surprised with your reaction after enjoying so much reading your summer thread. I sure thought you would understand the thrill to be near AND being accepted by wild life. Sharks aren't that much different if you obey the rules, respect them and generally behave like an honored guest to THEIR world.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
msinfo_us,

Don't give them any more ideals to help slow them down !!!8-o8-o

give them incentives and shark repellant8-o8-o8-o

I think Di has hijacked the row boat and has all three of my indulgences !!:(

yes, I wondered where those three came from,
I thought they were an anonymous gift from an admirer,
oh well, ---- too bad, possession in nine tenths of the law.

If you read between the lines, where she says hearts full of -- devotion ----- she really means that her heart is full of ---indulgence !! :pervy: :pervy:

yes, my heart is full of devotion and indulgence
for that very special person of mine -- :
:hubba: :hubba: :wub: :wub:

I could be wrong and they might only have one paddle, and they are not switching sides and are going in circles.8-o

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, -- is that what they mean when they say you take the circular route ?????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now if you can, just close your eyes and picture the pilot and copilot in a row boat in the middle of the ocean one yelling flaps up the other one yelling flaps down !!

and the coxan in the back of the boat yelling -- stroke -- stroke -- stroke -- but never yelling change sides -- wow -- yes.

round and round and round we go ---
where we end up we never know !!!
8-o 8-o

rowing-in-circles-barbara-hranilovich.JPG
thROFLMAODog.gif

Last edited:

datacreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
USA
When will the Titanium be available? Went to the site and noticed 0 stock/backorder :(.
Also I'm a bit on a budget, just ordered a lot of juice before I found out about the Indulgence so I'll probably be getting just the unit to be used with 510 attys but I'd like to come back later an possibly get some other adapters, batteries, chargers, etc. but I didn't see where that could be done. Will those parts/supplies be available in the future?
I hope the Titanium will be available soon. Saw a Czech video and the Titanium looked beautiful !!! ... couldn't understand a word but the visuals were nice. You should really get some pics up on your site of the Titanium.

Looking forward to ordering and thanks.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
When will the Titanium be available? Went to the site and noticed 0 stock/backorder :(.
Also I'm a bit on a budget, just ordered a lot of juice before I found out about the Indulgence so I'll probably be getting just the unit to be used with 510 attys but I'd like to come back later an possibly get some other adapters, batteries, chargers, etc. but I didn't see where that could be done. Will those parts/supplies be available in the future?
I hope the Titanium will be available soon. Saw a Czech video and the Titanium looked beautiful !!! ... couldn't understand a word but the visuals were nice. You should really get some pics up on your site of the Titanium.

Looking forward to ordering and thanks.

the Titanium Indulgence will be available soon,

when it is available in the shop it will come as a kit with one atty of your choice, all 4 thread caps for the other attys - a charger and batteries.
It is a complete ready to go kit.

when it is available I will post some pix of the Titanium to the forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread