updated Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
My apologies - it was £15, not $15, and came from the Sailebao factory - they sorted it, not me, so you'd need to have a chat with one of their sales guys to see how and who...

As I said, they've managed 36 hours door-to-door for a 2Kg package, and their ground freight (42Kg) took 5 days. Granted, the 42Kg package's shipping price was not cheap - around $230, I believe.

I know from experience that their one-off prices (TNT's) are waaaay higher than their account customer prices - and the more you use them, the cheaper they get. They also do a guaranteed delivery time - obviously more expensive, and, I assume, guranteed to whichever customs house. That said, none of my orders has stayed in customs for longer than 2 hours. And their tracking is first class.

Last edited:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
My apologies - it was £15, not $15, and came from the Sailebao factory - they sorted it, not me, so you'd need to have a chat with one of their sales guys to see how and who...

As I said, they've managed 36 hours door-to-door for a 2Kg package, and their ground freight (42Kg) took 5 days. Granted, the 42Kg package's shipping price was not cheap - around $230, I believe.

I know from experience that their one-off prices (TNT's) are waaaay higher than their account customer prices - and the more you use them, the cheaper they get. They also do a guaranteed delivery time - obviously more expensive, and, I assume, guranteed to whichever customs house. That said, none of my orders has stayed in customs for longer than 2 hours. And their tracking is first class.

Thank you very much, I will talk to them soon.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
David Yang

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yo what is that deal on top the tank or whatever i never seen that or seen it on the site to buy how does this mod compar to the chuck or the bullet??

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

did not understand this at all

tank ????????????????????

and I do not own a chuck or a silver bullitt

but I understand the SB is a very good ecig from friends who have them

I do not know anyone who owns a chuck -------:)

hidaho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
Cannes - France
Thank you very much, I will talk to them soon.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
David Yang

If eastmall no more use EMS, i will have to change supplier, i don't want to pay +20% vat and 15€ charge (for paying vat) with TNT, UPS, or FedEx ...

If it's just an option and EMS is still available, it's ok for me.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
If eastmall no more use EMS, i will have to change supplier, i don't want to pay +20% vat and 15€ charge (for paying vat) with TNT, UPS, or FedEx ...

If it's just an option and EMS is still available, it's ok for me.

Hi , thanks for your support, no matter what method we use, we will always charge $15 flat from our customers, if the other method charges us much more, we could only stick the EMS.:thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
David Yang

hidaho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
Cannes - France
David, it's not about shipping price.

Problem is UPS TNT or FedEx give all package from china to custom, so custom add taxes, and when they deliver package they ask for custom taxes and charge for this service.

They earn money by making both end pay.
So it's really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
David, it's not about shipping price.

Problem is UPS TNT or FedEx give all package from china to custom, so custom add taxes, and when they deliver package they ask for custom taxes and charge for this service.

They earn money by making both end pay.
So it's really bad.

Thanks for the info, I think better for me to stick to EMS. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
David Yang

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

oh, oh, oh, - TB, -

I still do not understand what is this tank thingy ????

please tell me --- I just gotts to know !!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Tank juice adapter ??????????8-o8-o8-o

Ok -- disregard this post

TB---- I just saw it and now I understand --

Takes me a while sometimes --

hahaha I am a dumb bunny sometimes -:w00t::w00t::w00t::pervy::pervy::pervy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread