Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
where in the world is Yakima ???????:)

Central Washington state! We are on the east side of the Cascade Mt.s whereas Seattle is on the west side.

Di, I am currently at my brothers but I asked my husband last night to check the 123 batts and he says they are too small. Does Eastmall sell the 18350 protected batts and the charger? I looked but couldn't see it. I have 1 batt and my charger is a little goofy sometimes so I thought I would get replacements.

DMertz99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Maryland
Hey Di,

Can I use the CR123 3.6v in the indulgence? I am trying to find the 18350 protected ultra fires and can't seem to find any except for the unprotected ones. Unless you can point me to a website that has what I want!!! Thanks!!!

I've tried the CR123 16340 3.6v and it works fine. It's a little shorter but still fits OK. Here is a link to 18350 3.7v

http://www.kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=5319

The recharegable CR123 16340 3v batts (for 6v sleeve) are here

All-Battery.com - Rechargeable batteries & Chargers - Rechargeable CR123A Batteries

I've also hear we can use an 18650 3.7v with the 6v sleeve to get 2400mah @ 3.7v. I think I'll order some to check them out.

DealExtreme: $8.10 TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2500mAh 2-Pack Blue)

Donnie

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I've tried the CR123 16340 3.6v and it works fine. It's a little shorter but still fits OK. Here is a link to 18350 3.7v

http://www.kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=5319

The recharegable CR123 16340 3v batts (for 6v sleeve) are here

All-Battery.com - Rechargeable batteries & Chargers - Rechargeable CR123A Batteries

I've also hear we can use an 18650 3.7v with the 6v sleeve to get 2400mah @ 3.7v. I think I'll order some to check them out.

DealExtreme: $8.10 TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2500mAh 2-Pack Blue)

Donnie

Yes, this is good info--------

and the 18650 used with the extended batty cup is my fav all day smoke,

I have the 3000mah battys and they last me about 2 1/2 days

please remember ----

always use protected battys guys -----------

I have the Indulgence passthru now also, I am trialing it along with a couple of others, ----------

this is a brilliant lil machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di - the waiting for the indulgence is excruciating.
1) which atomizer for the indulgence do you prefer?
2) are the extended cups 16340 and 18650 the same, but with different batteries?
3) will we soon see gold and titanium?

Yes, I know, the upgrades are done for the end caps, it should only be a few days now--------------- 1- my all time favourite is the 801 atty 2- yes, and 18650 is my fav batty 3- I hope so -- hahahahahahahah

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Just placed my platinum indulgence order. I also bought the passthrough. How can I attach it to 120 volt outlet. Also - can they list the needed hv assorted atomizers as a group? Also could they sell batteries separately? I hope they will sell passthrough battery packs and batteries separately.

Oh - thank you Di for keeping us upbeat during this period of longing. Thank you David for your courteous service. I hope we were not too hard on you guys. EASTMALL IS THE BEST!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just placed my platinum indulgence order. I also bought the passthrough. How can I attach it to 120 volt outlet. Also - can they list the needed hv assorted atomizers as a group? Also could they sell batteries separately? I hope they will sell passthrough battery packs and batteries separately.

Oh - thank you Di for keeping us upbeat during this period of longing. Thank you David for your courteous service. I hope we were not too hard on you guys. EASTMALL IS THE BEST!!!!

to attach the passthru into your AC outlet
--

I suggest you will buy a self powered hub to plug your passthru into
this hub connects into your AC power source,

they are available in the EM shop for a modest price............

I have passed on the reminder for David for the group buying of the attys, and separate buying of battys

darrel

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Dearest Di,

I have ordered my first two Indulgences, a passthrough, a 6v extended cup. The atty selection drop down is not there, and there was not a place for order comments. Like hidaho, I sent a message via "contact us" to request DPV9 cartomizers as the atty selection, if possible. No big deal either way.

At any rate, just wanted to thank you. I enjoy reading your posts.

DMertz99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Maryland
Dearest Di,

I have ordered my first two Indulgences, a passthrough, a 6v extended cup. The atty selection drop down is not there, and there was not a place for order comments. Like hidaho, I sent a message via "contact us" to request DPV9 cartomizers as the atty selection, if possible. No big deal either way.

Contact them with the atty you want. Be sure to include your order number. You may not get a response but they will probably make the adjustment. It usually works for me. I had to do the same thing with the order I placed last night.

Last edited:

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
DI - David managed to add the hub to my order before it shipped! Saw the titanium just now. I am jazzed. I think we need neck lanyards to carry them or a really nice manpurse! Oh, while I'm at it, considering the graphics and the site are the best looking, t-shirts and coffee mugs would also be nice. Am I being too greedy?

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Dear Di :)

I have made a new order (#8498),and i would like to have the new adapter for indulgence. I sent a message, via "contact us" on eastmall site.
Do i have to do anything else ?

Thanks for your help.

I hope thats all thats required, thats what I did and it has shipped already! Order #8446

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Dear Di :)

I have made a new order (#8498),and i would like to have the new adapter for indulgence. I sent a message, via "contact us" on eastmall site.
Do i have to do anything else ?

Thanks for your help.

very good, I have also put a note in to David on it for you--

if you get them before me I will cry -----
:cry:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Dearest Di,

Hi Darrel

I love this place,

I love the peeps who come in here

I love the laughs and sillyness we make in here

please send me your order number, I will put a note for david for your request for the DPV9 with your order --
:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Contact them with the atty you want. Be sure to include your order number. You may not get a response but they will probably make the adjustment. It usually works for me. I had to do the same thing with the order I placed last night.

hahahahah, thanks DMertz

we just said the same thing, hahahahahah :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

Don't you just love all the warm and friendly peeps they all help each other in here ????
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
DI - David managed to add the hub to my order before it shipped! Saw the titanium just now. I am jazzed. I think we need neck lanyards to carry them or a really nice manpurse! Oh, while I'm at it, considering the graphics and the site are the best looking, t-shirts and coffee mugs would also be nice. Am I being too greedy?

I agree with you

lanyards, manpurse,
or nice bumbag for a nice bum !!!!!

and deffinately T-shirts-----

" I am your ultimate Indulgence"

" I am your new Obsession "

I will tell David -- who knows ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread