updated Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
Thanks Technobob, so I just need 2x protected 16340 batteries to use the HV attys and get the 6v option ?

Yes thats all you need for the 6v option, these batteries should work and they are protected.
Amazon.com: 4 pcs Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries: Camera & Photo

The 6v includes an additional 3v charger?
On the site it says contents are cup and batts, no mention of a charger.

The charger that comes with the Indulgence can not charge 3v batteries. The reason it's not on the site it maybe an oversight don't know. The inclusion of the charger is my understanding from reading these threads.

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much TB

I am relying on you guys at the moment,

I cant get the website to come on my browser since the change of server

you can see it -- I cant - hahahahah:)

Not a problem Di I have lots of free time right now

Your problem with the site maybe a DNS problem. Have you tried using Open DNS I find they work better then my ISP supplied DNS server.

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Just a heads up.

Today my indulgence started performing very weak, tried switching batteries to fully charged ones and it still didn't give me the hit I am used too. After trying for about an hour I decided to take a look at it and try and work out what was different. Then I noticed a little bit of play on the connection plate that screws into the button section. I tightened it up again with my fingers and I am good again.

So, just a heads up to keep an eye on that plate and make sure it is tight should its performance decrease.

I love this thing!! Can't wait for my extended cup to arrive and try out what 6v vaping is all about.

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
The 6v includes an additional 3v charger?
On the site it says contents are cup and batts, no mention of a charger.

Oops! Looks like I error'd did not notice this on the site.

The Universal Battery Charger (provided with the Indulgence Manual STARTER KIT) is suitable for 3v 16340 (CR123A) batteries, The battery has PCB to protect itself when it is fully charged

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, indeed. I ordered mine today - and David is sending a replacement charger for the 3.7 volt batteries, too. I had hoped that an Obsession might be available, but it seems my hopes are to remain just that...

hahahaha ---

Obsession ----- OMG

we havent even started teasing you with that one yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just a heads up.

Today my indulgence started performing very weak, tried switching batteries to fully charged ones and it still didn't give me the hit I am used too. After trying for about an hour I decided to take a look at it and try and work out what was different. Then I noticed a little bit of play on the connection plate that screws into the button section. I tightened it up again with my fingers and I am good again.

So, just a heads up to keep an eye on that plate and make sure it is tight should its performance decrease.

I love this thing!! Can't wait for my extended cup to arrive and try out what 6v vaping is all about.

thank you so much for this lil tip ---
it will be very good if we need it --

thank you --------:)

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Yesterday I received my extended cup and 801 HV atomizers.
Wow those batteries for the 3.7 extended are massive beasts!!

Anyway, I was excited to try out what a 7v vape is all about and tried for the first time last night!! As I am still waiting for my CR123 batteries to arrive, I improvised by using one CR2 and one 14500 to give me the 7v in the extended cup.

Holy moley!! Now I can see why everyone is so into the high voltage vaping!! I press for 2 seconds and it creates so much vapor it is rediculous!
It is such a different experience!! I also have never tried an 801, so thought I would get the HV 801 to try out. Apart from the indulgence now looking like a big screw driver, I have to say the HV 801 atomizers have now made my 3.7 510 attys feel like nothing in comparrison!

I am back into work today and using my standard cup with 3.7v 510 attys, but so excited to get home tonight and vape the 7v beast! The 7v is certainly something I wouldn't carry around with me mainly because it is so large, but when at home, it will be the choice PV.

Great stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread