updated Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Two batts in a series of a different type? -- might NOT be a good idea. (not very safe) I LOVE HV vaping and new EM HV Atty's are GREAT but I'd wait for matching batteries if I were you.

Yep, I felt a little dirty trying that and wasn't sure what the consequences maybe. But the curiosity got to me and I had to try. 8)

But I shall resist and wait for my CR123's to arrive, then I'll be in HV heaven.

Thanks for the warning. Back to 3.7v.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yesterday I received my extended cup and 801 HV atomizers.
Wow those batteries for the 3.7 extended are massive beasts!!

Anyway, I was excited to try out what a 7v vape is all about and tried for the first time last night!! As I am still waiting for my CR123 batteries to arrive, I improvised by using one CR2 and one 14500 to give me the 7v in the extended cup.

Holy moley!! Now I can see why everyone is so into the high voltage vaping!! I press for 2 seconds and it creates so much vapor it is rediculous!
It is such a different experience!! I also have never tried an 801, so thought I would get the HV 801 to try out. Apart from the indulgence now looking like a big screw driver, I have to say the HV 801 atomizers have now made my 3.7 510 attys feel like nothing in comparrison!

I am back into work today and using my standard cup with 3.7v 510 attys, but so excited to get home tonight and vape the 7v beast! The 7v is certainly something I wouldn't carry around with me mainly because it is so large, but when at home, it will be the choice PV.

Great stuff!!

yup ---

it is certainly something isn't it ?????????

wow --
:pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

certainly worth the wait ---
and the money -----
for the experience and the superb vape ------- :) :) :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yep, I felt a little dirty trying that and wasn't sure what the consequences maybe. But the curiosity got to me and I had to try. 8)

But I shall resist and wait for my CR123's to arrive, then I'll be in HV heaven.

Thanks for the warning. Back to 3.7v.

Yes, the temptation is great and the impatience does get to us all,

but pleeeeeeez pleeeeeeeeez, do take care ---------
:pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I've used the Indulgence in the following video to highlight what UK vapers might be about to lose:

YouTube - E-Cigs Appeal

BRILLIANT -- JUST --- BRILLIANT

Well done Dave -----

hopefully everyone who vapes, will do the right thing and get this done.

we all need to fight these government wallies, who want to give us poison to smoke,
but want to stop a product which is helping countless thousands around the world .....................

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Well I have the HV 801's and they'll work fine, or actually they 'do' work fine. But the voltage of those batteries puts out 7.4v as the batts are both 3.7. Wondering if that's too high to enjoy?
Got some CR123's on their way which are 3v each an making a sweet 6v when used together.
It doesn't take very long for a burnt taste to develop vaping at 7.2.
8)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Well I have the HV 801's and they'll work fine, or actually they 'do' work fine. But the voltage of those batteries puts out 7.4v as the batts are both 3.7. Wondering if that's too high to enjoy?
Got some CR123's on their way which are 3v each an making a sweet 6v when used together.
It doesn't take very long for a burnt taste to develop vaping at 7.2.
8)

Yes, the HV attys are made specially for the 6volts vaping ----

and yes, I agree, at 7.2volts the juice gets too hot too fast and is

actually getting boiled -- and burned by the extra heat of the 7.2volts -

and therefore you will get that "Burned Taste" real quick......

when you get your 2 x 3volts battys, and useing your HV atty, --

you will taste a really nice vape -----

and I have used my HV attys with my 3.7volts as well, and I like it,

it is just like a normal atty with the 3.7volts. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Oooooohweeee. Hot dog. Just got my indulgence in this morning. Can you tell I'm excited....lol. Everything is well made and gorgeous. Everything fits together nicely and works perfectly. I'm back to vaping baby.

welcome to the growing band of happy Indulgence vapers, --

we love it --------:w00t::thumbs:

and the passthru is incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Just to let you know...can't remember how long I've had my Indulgence. It was one of the first though. Still loving it!!! It fits my hand perfectly!!!! Very consistent!!! LOVE IT!!!

DI...LOVE THE NEW AVATAR!!! Not that your pretty face wasn't nice...that was you wasn't it???? :oops:

Won't put my face up there!!! 8-o But I do need to get a pink collar!!!:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just to let you know...can't remember how long I've had my Indulgence. It was one of the first though. Still loving it!!! It fits my hand perfectly!!!! Very consistent!!! LOVE IT!!!

DI...LOVE THE NEW AVATAR!!! Not that your pretty face wasn't nice...that was you wasn't it???? :oops:

Won't put my face up there!!! 8-o But I do need to get a pink collar!!!:)

Yes, I am also still loving my indulgence,
and I just adore the passthru --
it is just fantastic-------

yes, the avatar is my old one that I used before this one,
i decided to go back to it again,
and yes, that was my face --

and you will look gorgeous with a pretty pink collar - I am sure -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread