upgrade time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
So I think its time for a celebratory upgrade.... I hit 30 days analog free earlier this week.... I broke even about the same time.... been vaping since august 2, analog free since august 17th.... so far, I havent spent anything on vaping this month....
I have Totally Wicked's version of the 1000mAh ego c twist with the stock tank tip thingys.... looking at an upgrade there.... if I can push it to october, I will but I don't think my atomizers will last until then, ive had only the two stock atomizers since august 21.... my disassemble and cleaning attempt on one of the two didnt go so well, it still works, however....

What is the difference between tanks, clearo's, carto's, etc? I generally carry ny ego around in my pocket and vaoe between 2 and 5 ml a day.... I don't mind refilling often, it gives the option to change flavors withiut having to carry around multiple pieces other than juice.... I'm looking for something that allows rebuilding but is still cheap enough to completely replace.... and something that has a decent life, at least a week....
Any recommendations and vendors?

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
I'm looking for something that allows rebuilding but is still cheap enough to completely replace.... and something that has a decent life, at least a week....
Any recommendations and vendors?
Try this for a tank replacement. Found 27 evod (Product Type: Atomizer) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Replacement coils : Found 27 evod (Product Type: Atomizer) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
It's under 3 bucks for a tank, 4 bucks for replacement coils pack of 5.
Get 2 tanks your choice of colors, 10 pk of 1.8 Ohm coils will work well for you.

I use EVODs , protank mini, protank..... all picked up on this site.

Tanks : some type of delivery device that as allows eliquid to be carried and ready for vaping.
leros : It's a tank system that has a clear window allowing you to see. General described all different kinds of delivery systems.
Cartos : A tank system that houses a carto inside of a tank.

Generally speaking , I recommend you get at least 2 of each. 2 batteries, 2 chargers... etc etc.. Always have more than you need for ejuice also.

Cheers dude.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
What is the difference between tanks, clearo's, carto's, etc?
There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what is what these days. For example - what exactly is a Protank? Protank (and a similar device, the "Davide") reviews and discussions can be found in both the "Tank" and "Clearo" forums. Is it a "Glassomizer"... a term (I believe) coined to describe a glass tank with a clearo type coil head?
Will we eventually have a Glassomizer sub-form, just for ProTank/Davide/what ever else fits, lovers? (I'm guessing - YES)

Lets break it down for those that are confused. I've *plagiarized the crap out of others to create these, somewhat abbreviated definitions... which are mostly just rehashed, modified stuff that others have stolen as well.

1. Clearomizer. See Kanger, Vision, Anyvape and clones.
A. *A cartomizer that is transparent, so that you can see easily how much liquid is left in it.
B. Atomizer and Cartridge combined, disposable but refillable a number of times.
C. E-liquid container surrounding a, typically, replaceable atomizer (coil-head-base).

2. Cartomizer Tank. See IBTanked, Valley View Vapes, High Desert Vapes, Phiniac and numerous others.
A. *To deal with atomizer degradation and the associated expense, manufacturers introduced an integrated cartridge/atomizer component that is more cheaply produced, known as a cartomizer. When their heating elements degrade, they can be disposed of and replaced more cheaply than standalone atomizers.
B. By extension, a "Cartomizer Tank" is a e-liquid container surrounding and sealing a modified cartomizer. The cartomizer has "holes" of various types to allow e-liquid transfer from the "Tank" component to the cartomizer component.
C. The "Tank" is typically a glass, plastic or metal tube with o-ring sealed end caps. The end caps in turn have additional inside diameter o-rings to seal the replaceable cartomizer, when they wear out.

3. Glassomizer. See Kanger, Vision, Anyvape and clones.
A. A device that combines the capacities of a Tank and the convince (I don't know about this, I can refill or replace the carto in, a carto tank faster than most can replace the coil head in a Glassomizer) of a Clearomizer in one, design dedicated product.
B. A proprietary, large capacity Clearomizer with features (Glass/plastic tank, completely disassemble-able) of both a Carto Tank and a Clearomizer (Threaded, replaceable coil-head assembly - available in 2-3 resistances).

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread