Upgrading the rda collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
Looking to buy 2 new rda's out of these three. Apocalypse, goon, or druga. Latest versions of course. The druga was picked for the build deck only because i havent built on that style. Please suggest any rda you think might top these. Ones for my gf so might get 2 of the same. Easy build decks lots of air and compact is what im looking for.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hussar Coppervape Clone. Solidly built, lots of options re: airflow in fact there are two separate versions for MTL/DL the deck is large and an easy build. Great flavor and doesn't leak. If you are worried about a clone, it's my understanding that the Hussar clone (Coppervape) is actually better than the original. Flavor is good, this was my first RTA I built myself and it was super forgiving, but it's also an excellent RTA. I got mine from 3F and it arrived fairly quickly.

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
I can't comment on the Apocalypse.
The posts on the Druga are easily bent. I don't like that.
The Goon is a solid choice. Good flavour, nice airflow and chucks some clouds. I like it a lot.
A good alternative imo is the Rabies. It has the advantages of the Goon with a much easier builddeck.
Funny. When I was researching the druga it was showing me a rabies build deck. Now that I see the real build deck I see what your talking about and not a fan. Looks like the rabies was my third choice without me knowing it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I hope so. I'm waiting on one.
I know you are, eagerly. lol I admit i'm intrigued. Sounds like I can get a good single coil vape from it. It's on my wait and see radar. I would have pre-ordered if I preferred dual coil. Deucesjack did a single coil test for his review. Positive experience.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I know you are, eagerly. lol I admit i'm intrigued. Sounds like I can get a good single coil vape from it. It's on my wait and see radar. I would have pre-ordered if I preferred dual coil. Deucesjack did a single coil test for his review. Positive experience.

The Drop looks like a really innovative design. I actually ordered 2. 1 black and 1 ss so I can have both solid colors. I'll give the black one to my son. I still swear by my Apocalypse. I have a couple of those. The Elite is the same as the Apocalypse except it's 30mm. It's a spectacular cloud chaser.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The Drop looks like a really innovative design. I actually ordered 2. 1 black and 1 ss so I can have both solid colors. I'll give the black one to my son. I still swear by my Apocalypse. I have a couple of those. The Elite is the same as the Apocalypse except it's 30mm. It's a spectacular cloud chaser.
I have a Gen2 styled I haven't tried out yet. Enjoying the Gorge, had to steal Gen2 dt for Gorge, hated the dt for it. Going to have to find another one.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread