hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Has anyone here recently had success on an order from China recently? Just curio.

Good luck. :)

I order from China exclusively and have always received my orders even if shipping is a little slow.

I received an order from sourcemore yesterday.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've made several orders from fasttech in the last few months and have had them ship within 2 weeks and gotten them about 3 weeks after shipping. They're not as fast as they were in the past, but I always do get the order. I had one order from Sourcemore that took a lot longer, more like 2 months in transit. I did get the order, which some people have had problems not getting their orders.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Just got a pleasant surprise; ft package made from St. Louis to town within a day and should deliver tomorrow. Fingers crossed the St. Louis hub is under new management.
    They read your post and you scared the b’jesus out of them.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It only tool 2 weeks to get my last order, and one week of fulfillment time, so 3 weeks total. Not bad considering my last one took 8 weeks in shipment + fulfillment time. However fulfillment time is always slow with me at FT because I order accessories that are not well stocked as they are things most people don;t want and are considered "dated".

Reactions: Letitia

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 29, 2011
    Rhode Island
    I've got an order from Juul that was placed on June 1st. The status has shown out for delivery since July 1st. I've got another order with a different vape supplier that had always been super dependable, it's been at a status of with the final delivery carrier since June 30th. Losing the first tier delivery companies has killed mail order purchases. The 2nd and 3rd tier delivery companies are absolutely terrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread