USA Debut of the GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml - Available Now and with additional Clear Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
minivivinova.png

minivivinova_1.png

minivivinova_2.png

minivivinova_3.png

cleartubemininova.png

AVAILABLE NOW and with ADDITIONAL CLEAR Mini Tubes

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=151_189

Last edited by a moderator:

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Do these novas tend to perform the same as the stardust? They always taste muted to me.

I like the nova heads better. The stardust heads burned out more quickly than the nova heads. I think someone mentioned the stardust heads had thinner coils with more turns. I got really good vapor and flavor from both, but didn't do a direct comparison with the same juice so I can't say for sure. Another thing is that I've only used them on VV devices, a Young-June chrome lavatube and the Twists, and I like higher voltage settings, usually above 4.2v on the 1.8 heads, so YMMV.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
I'll be using them on a KGO. I don't really know which ohm I would need for it but i'm using boge LR's right now and they vape well. Kind of assuming the 1.8 would be best for it.

Yeah, the 1.8 is what I'd recommend if you tend to like warmer vapes. Though I'd recommend trying a twist while you're at it. There's nothing like tuning the voltage to specific cartos or juices, and it's a cheap way to see if VV will enhance your vaping experience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread