USB PASSTHRU for Sidesho - L88/BLU/VOLCANO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
Manual. Like the batteries that I plan on buying when the new kits are up for sale. I was just about to post looking for a pass-through that might work with my highly anticipated new Sidesho. Can't wait to ditch my L88b... When can we expect to see the pass-through? I know you have new kits, cart plugs, and smaller L88b batteries coming in soon. How long does it take to go from testing to production to retail?

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Manual. Like the batteries that I plan on buying when the new kits are up for sale. I was just about to post looking for a pass-through that might work with my highly anticipated new Sidesho. Can't wait to ditch my L88b... When can we expect to see the pass-through? I know you have new kits, cart plugs, and smaller L88b batteries coming in soon. How long does it take to go from testing to production to retail?

I am placing an order for the passthru's toniught, and it looks like I will order the manual ones. I am probably going to order a limited supply at first, and if they work good, I will order a ton more.

It will be probally 1.5 -2 weeks to get the manual passthru's

My recent order has already been shipped, and should be here real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread