Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Fantastico Shmantastico
I was waiting to put in an order for some spare atty's till the plugs were in. BTW is the wall charger for the batteries fully automatic? AND Did I mention I love my Sidesho!

It is the standard wall charger, and I use it 80% of the time to charge all my batteries. I am not sure what you mean by automatic, if you mean that the light will turn green when the charge is complete, then yes.

I have been throwing in cart plugs in every order until I list them on the site.

GS850GX

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Tony kindly sent me some cart plugs with my last order and I just wanted to report that they seal the carts nicely. I'm a person that uses carts everyday so these will come in really handy. I did have to shorten them slightly (about 1/8") so that the PCC would close properly. Really easy to do with a razor blade knife, just trim the end that goes into the cart a little. If you use carts, send Tony an order and request a few of these!

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I actually have a few L88 - Red/white led & blue/blue LED's left. I might get some more on the next order, I was just not really impressed with them.

The new cart plugs will be on the site once the new shipment arrives, the new ones will be a perfect fit. So, you will not need to trim the ends off anymore.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
go to the hardware store and ask for "bolt protectors" they are rubber caps. They come in different colors, the sage green ones fit perfectly.

LMAO! You posted this while I was AT HOME DEPOT BUYING THE GREEN ONES! (Lowe's has them in yellow).

5/16" rubber "bolt or screw caps" for those who don't know. They fit a fair way down the cart, but you can always trim some off to make 'em shorter/easier to get on/off. Thing is, the ones I bought are quite thick material, so having more than 2-3 of these caps on carts in a 902 PCC may not work quite as well. YMMV.

Still a good $2 fix until official caps come in!

Thya

Feb 18, 2010
Lawrenceville, Ga
LMAO! You posted this while I was AT HOME DEPOT BUYING THE GREEN ONES! (Lowe's has them in yellow).

5/16" rubber "bolt or screw caps" for those who don't know. They fit a fair way down the cart, but you can always trim some off to make 'em shorter/easier to get on/off. Thing is, the ones I bought are quite thick material, so having more than 2-3 of these caps on carts in a 902 PCC may not work quite as well. YMMV.

Still a good $2 fix until official caps come in!

Thanks for the break down. I'm a girl...not as familar w/ the "Depot"! Now I don't have to walk around leakin. 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread