Cart Plugs Coming for the Sidesho, BLU, Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just got a bunch of Sidesho plugs yesterday. They fit my Blu carts perfectly! They are a nice tight fit, but not so tight that I have to struggle to get them off. And because they don't add to the diameter of the carts, I can carry tons of them - unlike with the green bolt caps from Lowes.

I got all OCD and labeled, filled and capped all of my empty carts, and put them in seven day pill boxes according to flavor. I should be good to go for several weeks. It is so great to be able to just reach into my purse, grab a new cart and vape. I don't have to deal with refilling on the go, or leaking carts, which is the beauty of filled carts from Blu. And I am not limited to just the few flavors they offer.

These caps are what I have been waiting for!!! Tony threw in a handful of 902 caps as well. (Thanks Tony) They also fit perfectly. They aren't little corks, but a thin cap that goes on the inner part of a 902 cart. They felt kind of thin, not as substantial as the Sidesho caps, but they stay on there just fine. They also work for my RN4072 carts.

Great product, Tony!!!! I am pointing all of my Blu vaping friends to your site.

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread