Usps rant for anyone that cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
waitin for a package shipped mon at 4pm, it's now sat and they've changed the delivery date 3 times from thurs to fri and again to today (sat) and guess what...mail's come and gone and it's still not here...so mon or tue now... 8-9 days for a first class package to travel 6 states is typical these days but still VERY annoying... learned my lesson a couple weeks ago tho and won't run outta juice again waitin for the damn usps...thought a week was plenty of time for a priority package cross country but it took 8 days so...now i order 2 weeks before i'm gonna run out... i hate them lol i really, really hate em... thoroughly enjoy this rant thread tho :evil:

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Have you contacted your CC company yet? They will reverse the charges with the proof you have. Honestly volcano should've already fixed this situation for you but since they already have your money its not a priority for them. You paid for something you never recieved... All you got was a envelope. The only way this will be resolved now is by you contacting your CC company for a chargeback.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
I have not contacted my cc company yet. I'm also really suprised a decent sized company like volcano isn't working with me. Ill have to call Tuesday to my cc company and see what I can do. I was thinking about trying to contact joe directly as I've heard he is a good guy.

No offense but you seem to really be dragging your feet on this. The sooner you contact your CC company the more likely things will work in your favor. Why wait till Tuesday? CC companies have people there 24hrs aday 365 days a year.

Sweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
St. louis
No offense but you seem to really be dragging your feet on this. The sooner you contact your CC company the more likely things will work in your favor. Why wait till Tuesday? CC companies have people there 24hrs aday 365 days a year.

This is all new to me. I figured I would not be able to contact anyone today being Sunday and Tomorow Monday being Presidents' Day.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I packaged an eGo kit up for my buddy that I bought him. I used packing peanuts, sleeved the kit in bubble wrap, secured it within a cardboard sleeve and taped it then packed it all in a box. I took pics. I ask my buddy to send me pics when it got there. Mind you the box said "fragile" "Contains liquid" "this side up" "do not crush" when it got there it looked like it had been dropped on the corner of something hard. There was a crush indention on one of the sides. USPS jerks. All was well though because I planned ahead and OVER packaged it. Probably could have dropped it off a 3 story building and it could have survived.

That's the right way to pack ..

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
My package was sent from the US by USPS EPS, don't know why, coz normally it goes by simple USPS, but this time, no choice. It went through the customs at Paris, then on the fast French post service, was flown to my local airport. The customs stopped it, and are now checking if the flavours and the bottles marqued Glycerine VG are toxic or not. OK, I was a bit greedy, 2 litres of 'Glycerine'. Don't know if they'll test it, it's not over 100 euros of merchandise, kequed, on the customs form, so I shouldn't have to pay. BUT, are they going to open every bottle, test it, and make it inutile. I'm really annoyed that they sent it EPS, and because of that it's been stopped at the 2nd customs control, a little country airport, with FA else to do.
Anyone ecer got a post back after a happening like this? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread