Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
As of July 1st, we can no longer order any vape related items online. All of our purchases must be done in stores. Anyone else feel like this is going to be the worst thing ever? I see B&Ms jacking them prices right away. Besides the fact that we have to literally run around shopping for things. I am not happy!
Hear is some of the information:
Utah Smoke Free Association

Last edited:

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Hm. As you're likeable person, I'm sure you have friends outside UT who (re-)mail you the odd present every now and then :D
HA! My only friends outside of Utah are in Mexico...they have a harder time than the U.S. I had to figure a way to get them what they needed.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I do! I definitely do and will continue to. I have also done all the letters and the signing of this and signing of that and sharing and talking to people. Feels hopeless
I LOVE that ID.

Yes the individual States greedy for tax money us going to kill vaping if tge FDA doesnt do it first.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
How do they plan on enforcing this?
As far as I know, it is a Federal Offense to intercept someone else's mail.
This.

As long as you ask your online retailer to ship your purchase in a discrete package, I don't know how this can be enforced on a state level.

usastratsu

Mar 11, 2014
Indianapolis
As of July 1st, we can no longer order any vape related items online. All of our purchases must be done in stores. Anyone else feel like this is going to be the worst thing ever? I see B&Ms jacking them prices right away. Besides the fact that we have to literally run around shopping for things. I am not happy!
Hear is some of the information:
Utah Smoke Free Association

Not the worst thing ever...at least you can still get good juice. As of July 1st, only 6 juice companies will be allowed to do business in Indiana. None are national brands with a track record of good juice. 2 of the companies have never made juice. 1 of those companies is owned by a guy that represents a guy behind the new regulations.

Yeah, sucks in Utah... but could be worse.

ETA: I am curious how it will be enforced though. Maybe we'll all get lucky and enforcement will be lax.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Eazy answer: Have it shipped to a FFL holder, not yer home or job.

Oh I didn't realize it was so easy.

So what your saying is for example a Remington 1911, which is made right up the road from me, which is a felony to even process without a special permit could be ordered off the innerweb to a FFL holder and he would hand it over to me.

So this person would be willing to commit multiple felonies for me, no questions asked. I wasn't aware these people where so common. Whats he charge for this service?? Maybe 10-15 bucks?? Does he also sell passports??

If I was a betting man I'd bet in Uath the gig is up. Most smokers aren't back alley outlaws and prolly most vapers aren't either.

Reactions: bnrkwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread