Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Kitty,

I have been using the original Crown since they were released and the simple answer is they just work consistently.

I use the .25Ω coils and vape them just a little on the warm side and the coils last a week or more. I've tried each of the new Crown tanks released and always went back to the original. No flooding, no hassles just great flavor and vapor.

I've always picked my coils and tanks up from VR, their price is great in the customer service is better.

Uwell Crown Tank Coil Heads 4 Pack

Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Black

I didn't see the tank in silver but if you use their contact VR and ask them to grab you one Zack normally can help you pretty quick.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I haven’t tried the crown 2 or 3 so I can’t speak to their performance but the original Crown is a really great tank. It was the only tank I used for over a year. The only reason I’ve stopped, very recently, is that I got a new RTA to try building my own coils. I used the .5 coils with the crown exclusively and it produces great flavor and vapor. I would get a month or more per coil when I used my old juice which wasn’t a big gunker, TFA double ry4. My new juice is more gunky and I was getting a couple weeks at least outta the coil. Really I could keep using the coils even longer because the flavor would still be there but I would have to increase the power to get a good vape. That’s when I would switch out coils. It really is a fabulous tank and because it’s been around awhile the tank and coils are really pretty cheap. A nice bonus is the coils are ss so you can use them in power and tc. Good luck, I hope you find a tank you like and if you decide to go with the crown you won’t be disappointed.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I currently have the Smok big baby beast and I go through coils every 2-3 days. I heard great things about the crown tank but I’m wondering is the original really better than the 2 or 3?
I've been using three original Crown tanks for nearly a year and a half. Never had any issues with any, other than one of the tank's air control ring is no longer ratcheted (no longer clicks), but it still does its job. I get over 4 weeks with each coil. I use all three tanks on a daily basis; each has a different flavor in it. Some of my juices are 100% Vg that are a sweet pastry (coffee cake) and it doesn't clog the coils prematurely.

I never bothered "advancing" up to the Crown 2, 3, or Valarian. My mindset has been, "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" I had read and seen mixed reviews of the later versions, so why would I stop using what works for me?

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Kittyntwinstarz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
California, USA
Kitty,

I have been using the original Crown since they were released and the simple answer is they just work consistently.

I use the .25Ω coils and vape them just a little on the warm side and the coils last a week or more. I've tried each of the new Crown tanks released and always went back to the original. No flooding, no hassles just great flavor and vapor.

I've always picked my coils and tanks up from VR, their price is great in the customer service is better.

Uwell Crown Tank Coil Heads 4 Pack

Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Black

I didn't see the tank in silver but if you use their contact VR and ask them to grab you one Zack normally can help you pretty quick.

Thank you!!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How do you know if it’s authentic.

That site is well known and I'm sure it's authentic.
Looks authentic by the photo, but I couldn't find any replacement coils on the website. (You do get 3 coils in the kit)

If you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for your tank and replacement coils, you could order from Fast Tech (China). That's where I bought my tanks and coils.

Could also order from my favorite online vendor, My Vapor Store and receive it a few days later.

Last edited:

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Although i cannot vouche for the original crown tank, i've tried the crown III and although i've got a bad memory and cannot remember how long the coils lasted (only used those included in the box), imo it's was well worth the price and did very well performance wise for me.

Kittyntwinstarz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
California, USA
I've been using three original Crown tanks for nearly a year and a half. Never had any issues with any, other than one of the tank's air control ring is no longer ratcheted (no longer clicks), but it still does its job. I get over 4 weeks with each coil. I use all three tanks on a daily basis; each has a different flavor in it. Some of my juices are 100% Vg that are a sweet pastry (coffee cake) and it doesn't clog the coils prematurely.

I never bothered "advancing" up to the Crown 2, 3, or Valarian. My mindset has been, "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" I had read and seen mixed reviews of the later versions, so why would I stop using what works for me?

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

So I got the original crown and was loving it until I started getting dry hits. I opened the top and only minimal tiny bubbles came up. I tried prime puffs but didn’t get any bubbles. Not sure what’s going on.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread