The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tank addiction!

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Kittyntwinstarz, Feb 25, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. untar

untar Super Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Have you ever had dried prunes wrapped in bacon and grilled to golden brown in the oven?
    Or a grilled cheese sandwich with apple slices and crispy bacon? (thought that was a US thing)
    sry just saw you're from Canada. I assume you don't put bacon and apples on poutine :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. score69

score69 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    If you are wanting to stay with the SMOK Prince and build for it, there is an RBA kit available for it now. Might be a stepping stone for you going from a tank using drop in coils, and eventually getting to a full RTA when you're ready.

So you are a fan of the Prince, maybe get the RBA kit. You can then essentially rebuild the included atomizer (RBA) and screw it into your Prince like a drop in coil.

I've liked many tanks (drop in coils) over the years, but the RBAs for them always vaped better than the pre-made coil heads in my experience. Maybe give this a shot and then move on to a full RTA after you're comfortable with this?

Sometimes the RBAs available for tanks are a little 'cramped' to build on, but they do typically vape better than premade coils. Just like an RTA, you can pull your cotton, quick coil clean, and rewick as often as you like.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2017
    We do put bacon in it :p i love it more with chicken but some put stuff like smoked meat in it, tons of options for poutine my friend :D it's the best thing in the world to eat ! :banana:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1