Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Morandir sorry to hear about your boss, I just got a new boss and hes straight outta collage. With a Business Management Degree. He's never wrong didn't you hear :p.

Keela congrats on the fence. Always nice to give the dogs some room to play in without worry :D

And thats awful Mary Kay. Maybe he will get the cops called on him and fined by the city ;)

Nothing really exciting for me. I've got a Go-Go on the way (which is exciting), and a $260 tax refund to spend on PV stuff. I know I'm going to get several juices from V4L, but I can't decide what else. I was thinking of getting a starter kit or two to try out, but not really sure what to get it. I was considering a Darwin at one point, but its quite costly, and I wanted some money to spend on juice :D I was also considering trying a tank system, but I'm not to hot on the idea of atomizers. Anyone have any suggestions?

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar
Woowoot!!! Congrats on your 2000th post!!! I mopped all the floors today with the help of my boys! That was the big accomplishment on my day off!

I'm perplexed with all my burnt carts. I dissected 10+ carts today, and they all were burnt to various degree, even the new carts. I made sure that they were filled and never got close to getting dry. I started emptying some of the carts that I suspected were burnt, and found that there was one where the juice was dark and nasty looking. So how many vapes does it take to burn a cart? I know there are a variety of factors, but in general what have you found?

I am glad that I can be off topic, yet be on topic at the same time!

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
Offer expires April 22, 2011. Depending on the reason. Happy 2,000 profound and inspirational posts to the superb OP, Keela - 0904-5728-87-1.

I can say no more. Except to say I work in another dimension as a top secret agent, other than that I can say no more. Except to say I love being able to post anything, I can say no more.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
MK....I have some double dutch brownies that are to DIE for....I can send some to your neighbor if anything happens to your furry baby! Those kinda people REALLY burn me....that's why I could never be in that profession where you go and save the animals.....I'd end up behind bars super fast!!!

Creniker....in all honesty....I'd spend it at V4L....truly! The tank systems still have their bugs and problems....they are kinda like the video game systems....you never want to get them till they've been out for a year....

Susden...I wish I could help, but I have a major fear of burning the cartos, so I never get to the point they are empty...I top off OFTEN...and make sure the center hole is in the center....if it is off to the side, it produces too much heat and will burn prematurely.....and with that said, I am sure someone else will chime in with a better idea of how long to push it:)

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Agree with keelagirl on the carto hole. I definitely know that if the whole is off center it makes a difference. And I also agree about the tank systems. Too much maintenance for my taste. What would you spend it on at vapor 4 life. I really need some advice. lol. Give me and item by item list with prices. I want this by the book lol.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
Actually, I have the solution to the burned carto problem for me...

I just don't look. :ohmy:

Unless I taste a problem, I don't worry about it. If I do taste a problem, I dispose of the offending unit. I top off at will, or center the occasional off center cart, but otherwise, I am problem free. :)

I'm a rebel.

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Susden, that is a question for the ages in the world vaping. I think a lot of what happens is vaping technique which takes a little time to master. As well as topping a Carto off in direct proportion to how much your vaping...steady vaping means you should probably be topping off every hour.

When you smoke an analog it's similar to a cresting wave, the draw starts off light increasing to a peak with a slight fall off. Vaping is simply long steady straight from start to finish. I think if you apply a smoking style to vaping the atomizer initially heats up and when you increase your draw to peak it creates a surge of heat as more air enters the cartomizer. The juice cannot keep up in wicking speed compared to the draw and a dry spot emerges causing the heat to compromise the wicking tube, thus burning up the carto.

Actually I don't know, I just kinda made all that up so I'd have something to say.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Offer expires April 22, 2011. Depending on the reason. Happy 2,000 profound and inspirational posts to the superb OP, Keela - 0904-5728-87-1.

I can say no more. Except to say I work in another dimension as a top secret agent, other than that I can say no more. Except to say I love being able to post anything, I can say no more.

:lol::lol:...maxwell...you always make me giggle....Thank You

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I got in a lot of trouble talking about the issues with the ego-t. Creeps almost got me banned. And they lied. THEY LIED!

I would hope you are safe here hon.....

here...I got somethin for ya..... carrot.gif (it finally let me upload it)

Yah dont insult an ego user. They come back for the kill lol.

ya know...I have one and like it for dripping to taste new flavors, but my 808's bury it in every way IMO.....I didn't quit the ciggies till I had my xl......instantly fell in love with it and have not looked back since.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread