V4L Family Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Mornin Snow.....I don't think the coffee will help....your poor modem isn't making ECF all wonkey.....we need to find theirs and give it a little pick me up:)

Maxwell....I have no desire to try the tanks....more trouble than they are worth...and soooo many "out the gate" problems to address...and yep....muted flavor is one of them.....just stick your tongue out at them and smile...cause you know you gotz da flava!!!! I am not a big fan of the 510 cartos either....they don't work nearly as well and V4L's and they do tend to have a burnt juice flavor fast.....I don't drink burnt coffee....I definitely don't wanna vape it! And all this is just from my own experience...others...well, if they didn't experience it...then they got lucky IMO

Want me to take care of them Ms. Keelalagirl?

Sweet of ya to offer hon, but I just wont give them the energy....they just ain't worth it.....someday...somewhere...someone will knock them off their high horse...and I'll be LMAO:lol:

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
My dog the rock star....

snowdragon-albums-pets-picture34799-a.jpg

Still thinks she lives in California.....

snowdragon-albums-pets-picture34800-pics-our-trip-bay-175.jpg

Who_Wants_To_Know

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Great topic Keelalagirl. Greats on the 2k mark btw.

Good Morning. Love the dog Snow.

I have a tank system, I personally am liking it a lot for a few things, but oh yeah there needs to be some work done as well. Flavor muting is one of them. My VK batts and cartos are still the win to me.

My day looks to be the same as yesterday. Work, work work lol. Now it's time to vape the waffles.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I have a tank too,I would not take it out of the house.Its freakin huge and if your not super careful it tastes burnt and yucky.I would rather have my V4L cartos than a tank any day.I just had to try it and see what the hype was all about.Its fun and different for at home,but not a take along thing.Cartos are much easier and taste better.

Maiahmae

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Michigan
@ krazie_Kid
I RP too! Mostly in MUD style environments. Used to play "Land of Karchan" which I quit due to all the ooc drama. It was bad... very bad. ideas stopped because the "core" people were not let known of a plot on the ooc bases and got their panties in a bunch over it. The whole idea is to make a story, not discuss what -will- happen oocly people! -growls- My second (now current and first preference) MUD is "A land called Hollow" which is also midevil based. both are googable if interested. They are both the type where you have to type out the description of everything being said/done for your character... not one of those "select a command" types.

Today's plans, cleaning out the car, working on the house (which oddly, cleaning the house is part of my homework), washing the dog, then settling into a nice, relaxing day with my current knit project. A 1T dress for my SO's niece. Tomorrow is when the torture restarts.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
It has to be true! All I said was it's a good concept but needs to be improved before I'd buy one. Two issues:
1. The Atomiser comes with a film on it that tastes like puke, it can't be cleaned off it has to be vaped off. This is on video at Vapors Club homepage, a link about it on ECF, youtube etc, also on youtube reviews
2.the ego-t has two wooden pieces in the mouthpiece that can come off in your mouth, and the flat plastic mouthpiece can't be chewed on like a vapor king. The guy says I'm full of it, just water will clean the atomizer and there's no sticks in the mouthpiece. LIAR! And they went after me? I told the truth. I didn't mention the reviews that said the vapor tasted watered down thru the tornado-t. The tank sounds like a good concept that needs improved on before it hits the shelves. I'll say it all day long.

Good morning V4Lifers. :) I so hate waking up, it is getting harder to do each passing year. I used to pay good money to feel like this in the morning. Permanent hangover.

Yah I read a bad review on an ego and like 10 people came out of nowhere and lifted the guy to the edge of a cliff, then proceeded to drop him off.

Congrats rappel on the A. YAY FOR A!

Morning guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread