Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Remember the analog days of yore?

Earl_%26_Donny_Jones%27_Mom_Smoking_Carrots_2.png

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
omg I just finished crocheting some sweet fingerless gloves! Ill have to take pics of some of my work and share with you guys. My friend crocheted me a lanyard for my batteries its awesome! I wear it everyday! Ill take a pic of that too!

I have never crocheted....knitted a long time ago, but crochet is soooo much prettier! My grandmother used to crochet clothes for dolls....and pretty doilies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
This is a great idea, I love it... Well lets see, it is 12:26 am, brain is fried after a Final Fantasy roleplay, (For those that do not know, roleplay is where you act as a character and you play that character in a story that is written on a spurr of the moment for the most part) I have work early tomorrow morning, and I so do not want to go. Other then that, there is no WOWBOy in, and I am upset about that.

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
Reading the posts here has made me relax...ahhhh! Putting my feet up and vaping and all mellow now :) Don't have a single thing worth saying except it's good to have peppermint and my pretty pink cart with my pretty pink drip tip on a pretty pink diamond...that wrecks the pink by having a purple led :p

Truth be told, I really don't like pink...but think it goes well with peppermint:thumbs:

Creniker, were I you, I'd take that tax return and save it for a HUGE sale at V4L :) Order the bare minimum now and wait for a big sale after the new goodies come in! I love and would recommend peppermint anything (TY, SnowDragon), Nuport (TY, Morandir) and recently discovered the wonder that is Wowboy (TY, the entire V4L forum!) and after ordering those three juices (with matching carts), I'd order some of that great new equipment I have heard so much about :thumb: No rush, take your time; the money will still be there and so will V4L :party: Still, it is tempting to blow it all on a vape-a-rama...is there such a thing or did I just make that up?

Totally :offtopic: in an off topic thread, I am vaping peppermint wowboy mellowed with FVIC and listening to Madame Butterfly and Butterfly is now singing "Un Bel Di;" so, of course, I am crying :p

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
Good morning all! Let's see, good news, I got my psych exam back last night and I got an A. Woot! Bad news, hubby is sick as a dog and just started a new side job (means that I'll be working my .... off). Bad news, I arrived at work this morning to find that not one, but both of the light fixtures in my office are out. Hmmmmmm that might actually fall in the good news category since everyone's walking by my office as though I'm not here. It should prove to be a quiet day.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
The server is jumpy today,lol.

Anyone notice that the B club is getting pushy and kinda rude in the new members threads.One of them said "Oh well you ordered from V4L,well just so its not a total loss,you can use them to compare to us."WTH does that mean?Lets see,I can pay more,have less choices and have crappy customer service.OH YEAHHH!!Thats for me!!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
The server is jumpy today,lol.

Anyone notice that the B club is getting pushy and kinda rude in the new members threads.One of them said "Oh well you ordered from V4L,well just so its not a total loss,you can use them to compare to us."WTH does that mean?Lets see,I can pay more,have less choices and have crappy customer service.OH YEAHHH!!Thats for me!!

.....we gotz JUICE!!!!!!!!! :lol::p:lol:

I haven't been in the new members forum for a while....there is someone else there that keeps poppin up and they drive me NUTS with their Soap Box Know IT All kinda tude......keeps me out of trouble if I just don't go over there anymore......

Last edited:

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
from what I've seen the people who swear by egos use them to advertise the fact they have egos... :)

It has to be true! All I said was it's a good concept but needs to be improved before I'd buy one. Two issues:
1. The Atomiser comes with a film on it that tastes like puke, it can't be cleaned off it has to be vaped off. This is on video at Vapors Club homepage, a link about it on ECF, youtube etc, also on youtube reviews
2.the ego-t has two wooden pieces in the mouthpiece that can come off in your mouth, and the flat plastic mouthpiece can't be chewed on like a vapor king. The guy says I'm full of it, just water will clean the atomizer and there's no sticks in the mouthpiece. LIAR! And they went after me? I told the truth. I didn't mention the reviews that said the vapor tasted watered down thru the tornado-t. The tank sounds like a good concept that needs improved on before it hits the shelves. I'll say it all day long.

Good morning V4Lifers. :) I so hate waking up, it is getting harder to do each passing year. I used to pay good money to feel like this in the morning. Permanent hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread