www.ecigarettelobby.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side
Hi, sorry no experience in Macao or Singapore but i'm in manila, china and hong kong almost every month.

No problems in manila. Ecigs are legal in the Philippines. You can bring ecig equipment on the plane. If you get asked by airport security, just tell them its an ecig, they pretty much know what those are. Liquids are subject to airport security regulations same as any other liquid (eg small quantities in a clear bag). On the street, vape away.

I think its the same thing in china. I just came back from beijing 3 days ago. Airport security stopped me on the way out and asked if i have an ecig in my carry on (looks like a pen they said lol. It was an ego twist). Told them yes i did and they let me through.

Hong Kong is a different story. Sale or possession is illegal. Having said that, i've had some success with bringing an ego twist + small rebuildable dripping atty (igo-s) or a carto on board a plane, together with maybe 5ml of liquid in an unmarked bottle inside a zip lock bag together with other liquids. Just make sure they're disassembled and that none of your stuff stands out or will call attention. Stealth is highly recommended. Any big mods and extra liquid go into checked baggage. Once you make it through airport security, you should be fine. Out on the street, I'd try to be discreet and not call attention to myself.

Just sharing my experience. Follow at your own risk. Hope it works out for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread