14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    What are you rebuilding?

1-Oooh possible wick and wire delivery today ;)
    Was hoping for rays delivery but the Texas bermuda triangle strikes again :p

Priorities, do you like the aqua tank color? :facepalm:

I must not fear, fear is the mind killer.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    Lafayette, La

I really need to commend RayN and Triple V. I recommended his Twist Kit to a noobie acquaintance recently. The kit arrived in record time and I gave her some DIY juice and now she's on her way to giving up the stinkies permanently. Hopefully, another person has been spared all the evils of smoking!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    10/10 Entry #2 . . .

Okay "Lettechead" and the rest of you Cinnamon Vapors out there . . . AND - Hopefully "RayN' doesn't mind this discussion in his thread . . . As many people know already, I am a "diabetic" who is avoiding any "Nicquid" that is "Sweet" or has any sugar/sweetner/sugar subsitutes added or is Food related (if I want food I'll eat it ;)) . . . And although as we all know taste do vary (BLAA BLAA BLAA) . . . I actually have one "Nicquid" that's been pretty good and that I will continue to use that is a "Cinnamon Red Hot w/ Menthol" . . . So I was wondering what "You" would possibly recommend as a Good Cinnamon "Nicquid" to try, especially that will not "Crack" or cause leaking in clearomizers/tanks . . .

THANKS ! ! ! :D

Mare1077

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2010
    Miami, FL
    5. I am so glad that you have found something that is working for you! That makes me very happy for you. Unfortunately, I am not really a cinnamon vapor, so I don't have any suggestions for you, but I wish you luck in finding good stuff!

10/10 Entry #2 . . .

Okay "Lettechead" and the rest of you Cinnamon Vapors out there . . . AND - Hopefully "RayN' doesn't mind this discussion in his thread . . . As many people know already, I am a "diabetic" who is avoiding any "Nicquid" that is "Sweet" or has any sugar/sweetner/sugar subsitutes added or is Food related (if I want food I'll eat it ;)) . . . And although as we all know taste do vary (BLAA BLAA BLAA) . . . I actually have one "Nicquid" that's been pretty good and that I will continue to use that is a "Cinnamon Red Hot w/ Menthol" . . . So I was wondering what "You" would possibly recommend as a Good Cinnamon "Nicquid" to try, especially that will not "Crack" or cause leaking in clearomizers/tanks . . .

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    Lafayette, La

. . . So I was wondering what "You" would possibly recommend as a Good Cinnamon "Nicquid" to try, especially that will not "Crack" or cause leaking in clearomizers/tanks . . .

hey Uncle! I don't use any commercial juices so I can't recommend any particular company. I will say that many cinnamon or banana juices are considered to be "tank busters". BUT, if you use rayN's tanks, you don't have to worry about it. I haven't seen any changes at all in his tanks and I vape a LOT of cinnamon. Also, I am a diabetic too and I consider the amount of "sweeteners" used in vaping to be negligible.
    Good Luck with that cleaning. I am doing laundry right now

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread