Vape-A-Palooza 2013 in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention one thing that was really cool (to me). The ladies at Awesome Vapor had samples of 2 flavors. In one of those I saw a freebie CE1. Interesting to see the beginning of the clearos we all know. So now the only stardust I haven't seen is CE2.

yes! the awesome vapor stand! i took a sample of the amanda banana juice and its amazing!!! too bad its not on their site yet, i will definately order some as soon as it shows up!:D (believe it was a banana, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon mix) so delicious :vapor:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Yeah, I decided on Gripper, I don't remember all the flavors but it wasn't banana. I actually like banana flavor in some things but something tells me it wouldn't be good in juice. Then again I didn't expect to LOVE vanilla and I do.

Edit - actually looking at the stardust history it is a CE2. So CE1 is the only one I haven't seen.

BradGa

Moved On
Jun 30, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Just got home about an hour ago. It was fun and educational. Saw enough different mods to make my head spin. Bought a Vision Spinner from Vaperite so now I'll have fun trying out my first VV. Tried so many e-liquid flavors i'm dizzy. But, my favorites were Moon Mountain, Motivape and Awesome Vapor. Alot of cool people. Look forward to more get togethers. It was fun.:toast:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Definitely had a good time tonight. I think I sampled every juice on vendor tables (or got a free sample for later). By the time I made it completely around the room, I had a nic buzz and hiccups. :blink:

Came home with about 60 bottles of ejuice, a couple of Evods, 18650 batts and a stack of business cards. Got to yak with a number of folks, but the only ECF'er (that I know of) was CAW (Yardbyrd) and his 'love bird' (wifey). NICE FOLKS! :D

I was there for about 5 hours, and had a great time.

One thing I noticed by trying all the vendor samples is this...ejuice TODAY is a heck-of-a-lot better than it was two years ago! THAT, or my taste buds are really changing behind my back. ;)

THANKS to all the folks who worked so hard pulling this thang together. Hope to see the rest of ya - everybody - at the NEXT one!

Last edited:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A cool breeze comes blowing South out of Atlanta and carries an Old Realm Traveling Byrd, and his Mrs. toward home. He leans over as if gently pecking her ear and she continues to fly southward while he flaps upward, catches the top of a thunderstorm, and rides the wind high above to the sunlight. Upon the heights he catches a thermal and whipping around gains tremendous speed and is approaching the "Vape-A-Palooza 2013 in Atlanta" thread. A plain, brown wooden perch rises from the floor and YardByrd, as if conserving energy, glides down and lands on it lightly. A platinum YB medallion around his neck begins to glow a pronounced Peach color and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin voice translating for him.

"Hail, greetings, and salutations my fellow Georgian Vapers! A special C_H_I_R_P to Brock and especially MikenGa. My assistant, James, who represented me at this function, actually met him! His wife was good enough to snap this photo which I deliver for your consideration. James informs me that they had a congenial, informative, gregarious, and pleasant visit. I must leave now, as this last Realm, in Atlanta, was wonderful but we have many other Realms to travel and reports to make about our experience at this wonderful outing. Did anyone mention the fact that $10,000. 00 was raised for the Wounded Warrior Project? If not I am most pleased to do so. I attach a photo, and I will send James back, over the next few days, to share more. Congratulations Ryan! Happy Birthday! James will give more details and pictures later. You can tell by his large smile, and gifted e-cigar, that he was rather enjoying himself. Alas...I must fly....what more can this tired old Byrd say except....Viva Vape-A-Palooza! CAW!" YardByrd suddenly vanishes.

MeandMike.jpg

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I went back today and bought 8 more 30 ml bottles of Juicy Joose from Virtuvapes. I had no plans in going back today but when I woke up and tasted this juice, I had to go get more to save on shipping etc. I know I sound like a plant for these folks but it is just really special stuff.

Who was that in the cowboy hat at one of the big round tables with all of those mods and mini tools and such helping folks with rebuilding and just being a nice guy in general ????? I just wanted to say thanks for taking your time to help folks with hands on wisdom. One of my favorite things he said to me was when I asked him which is his favorite mod? He said " Its really according to how I feel and what day it is" That was the kind of thing missing at yesterdays meet when I was there. ( the extra big tables made a difference I think)

All in all it was a good time although some of you are a strange bunch. In a good way......

That would have been Scubabatdan

LOL hey that was me, had a great time met a lot of awesome folks!
I came I saw, I wrapped ALOT of wicks and coils and gave away all my ceramic stock! :)
Now I gotta make more :)
Dan

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A crinkling sound, like cellophane, or plastic wrap being balled up is heard and a light orange light grows until it flashes and suddenly James, YardByrd's assistant is standing there. He is wearing an impeccable light beige -dare we call it Peach?- colored tuxedo, with a black cummerbund, and a tan bow tie. His characteristic ruby cufflinks are catching the light and it glints, beam-like, soft, and pure almost like a laser.

"Hail Greetings and salutations my fellow Georgian Vapers! I must say that I did in fact get to meet Scubabatdan, shake his hand, and personally thank him for all of his succinct and informative posts! Here is another picture for you all...another cyberfriend -Montgomery-holding his beautiful win -The Sugar Skull IHybird...er HyBRID!" James bows low and looks like he is folding over, like a piece of paper, or some crazy origami accordion and growing ever smaller is gone.

SugarSkull.jpg

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Suddenly James is just standing there!

"My apologies...it seems that I have left out something my employer specifically wanted me show you. I am proud, and honored, to award the obscure -yet coveted- YardByrd's "Caw of Awe!" to Vape-A-Palooza 2013 and Ryan!" James turns sideways and he is completely flat and linear forming a straight line that slowly begins to disappear, from bottom to top; when he does a photo remains.

Cawofawe.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Maybe I'll make it to the next one. I visited the computer shows for years when was really into hardware. Every time I went I only knew the people who went with me. I second the ECF name tags for identification. Maybe someone will create a GA Vapers printable name tag with the ECF logon somewhere. It would be nice to put a few faces with names and meet up with some of you.

I'm the only vaper I know in my town. I vape everywhere I go and someone will walk up and ask me about mine. Only two have actually vaped, they were mostly just curious about whether it worked. Stormy's is opening up a brick and mortar store in Macon, so I plan to check it out and meet some actual people who are into vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread