smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I live in a weird bubble here in this part of Florida. There are about a dozen vape/head shops in my town. If one goes out of business, a new one pops up. I have enough eliquid supplies to last another 5 years (or more if I start cutting down).

Batteries and wire shouldn't be a problem. If all my mods and tanks crap out, I suppose I can get one of those shops to order one for me through their distributors.

I'll just add, if and when this ship goes down, I don't believe the majority of vapers (besides the ones here on ecf) will know the difference.

Last edited:

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    I live in a weird bubble here in this part of Florida. There are about a dozen vape/head shops in my town. If one goes out of business, a new one pops up. I have enough eliquid supplies to last another 5 years (or more if I start cutting down).

Batteries and wire shouldn't be a problem. If all my mods and tanks crap out, I suppose I can get one of those shops to order one for me through their distributors.

I'll just add, if and when this ship goes down, I don't believe the majority of vapers (besides the ones here on ecf) will know the difference.
    I hope not, I'm in south Florida so I was just wondering how it's going to play out.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I hope not, I'm in south Florida so I was just wondering how it's going to play out.
    You have one more month to stock up on what you like or be to pay double at the shop.

Looks like you have over 20 of them in your area. Have you been to any and see the selection and prices? There's one in the same mall as my gym I go to talk shop with.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Straydonkey

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    If the FDA enforces the PMTA requirements starting September 9 no B&Ms will survive selling only PMTA approved products.
    Of course they would have to actually do enforcement. Which has been spotty so far.
    I could see a day when only convenience stores will carry over priced pod systems.
    IMO...

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    You have one more month to stock up on what you like or be willing to be willing to pay double at the shop.

Looks like you have over 20 of them in your area. Have you been to any and see the selection and prices? There's one in the same mall as my gym I go to talk shop with.
    ugh

• Agree

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    Did you see what else was in that bill? It's all or nothing with these bills.
    No I did not read the whole thing, I got frustrated. I had my aortic valve replaced twice, 3 heart attacks ect ect due to smokeing cigs, got much healthier when I switched to vaping, now the dirtbags wanna take it away. Big tobacco lost $100 billion last year do to the vaping industry and that alone is why they are doing this. They would much rather people smoke cigs and die, ugh I am so upset about this.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    No I did not read the whole thing

The stimulus, for starters. It's a bad time right now to refuse financial assistance to voters of all types.

If I were a billionaire I'd buy people nic base, freezers and vape gear lol, as a humanitarian effort and as a big ef u to the Chosen ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread