The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape cases

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by coffeebum, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    any plans on making one for the Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0? not the mini

2. coffeebum

coffeebum Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    Sure, just need one sent in to fit up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1Jux

1Jux New Member

Sep 27, 2017
    I am new to this site. I would like to purchase one of your vape holsters for a 22mm mech mod. What is the best way to move forward with this request?

4. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Hello and welcome. @coffeebum You have a request. @1Jux If he doesn't answer in a day or two, pm him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    I will send you a PM, I am kinda covered up with another project but we can work something out.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Peter_C

Peter_C Who? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    Akron, Ohio
    Hey @coffeebum ? I've got a PockeX that I use when outside (I've got bad hands) so I need to put it on a lanyard somehow. By chance can you make some type of small simple case that I can attach a lanyard to and vape from while it's in?

• Like Like x 2
  7. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    I will see what I can do for you, let me think on that one. Screwed around with a lanyard style for a bit and never perfected it. I may need to do a left turn on how I approach something like that.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Peter_C

Nov 7, 2013
    Akron, Ohio
    I'm in your hands Sire! I am rather desperate to be honest, as I drop stuff badly. For my P3 I had bought a leather 'sleeve' that had a tab on the top with a ring for a lanyard with cutouts for the fire-button and readout screen. That person no longer makes stuff. Simple or fancy, I care not. I am just a disabled guy on a fixed income mowing lawns. I keep my Radius at home nice and safe :)

No stress, just say when and how much :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ray Duke

Ray Duke New Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Are you still doing these? Would love to get ahold of a Coyote Brown w/Felt for my Hexohm 3.0.

• Like Like x 1
  10. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    Sorry about the late responses, have had some stuff going on with dad.
    Hope I have at least mailed everything out that needed to go out, some of you may not have gotten any emails for a few days. Everything is good now, getting old sucks tho.

• Love Love x 2
  11. Peter_C

Nov 7, 2013
    Akron, Ohio
    The only thing worse is when it becomes you that becomes the topic of your post. If you are lucky it will happen later in life, if unlucky it can happen early in life - for me it started in my late 40s. At 55yrs old, I was in hospital twice in the last 3 weeks. So yes, I do agree, getting old sucks tho...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Peter_C

Nov 7, 2013
    Akron, Ohio
    You Sir are a Mad Master genius! (am bad on dates) Now that I've had and used the Lanyard for however long, I gotta say it is a simple little piece art~! I of course would never have thought of doing it that way...

It's light, the mod never moves, super-secure, not heavy on my neck...in a word perfect! Any person that owns a POCKEX and is thinking about a "Lanyard" should reach out to you, PERIOD! 'nuff said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    Glad it works for you brother, it is rough as can be but it IS just a prototype. Hopefully it will be durable enough. I may need to figure out a cleaner way to put them together. Don't really want to learn to sew, we'll see.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Peter_C

Nov 7, 2013
    Akron, Ohio
    Your sewing is far and away better than mine is all I can say... 'nuff said on that topic.

If anyone is curious to see his genius live, please shield your eyes when you click the link below? It is a Google link - my Google-foo isn't good enough to do any better, sorry bout that, but you'll see the real me-good/bad using the PockeX with the lovely Lanyard... you've been warned! (it will open a new page)

>>> NSFW <<<

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ewRwwB2POimsPmwg2

---

• Love Love x 1
  15. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I saw a lovely man sporting a great lanyard.:)

• Like Like x 2
  16. akaKooLAiD

akaKooLAiD Full Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Do you have one for Gen 3 mod?

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    Ummmm which gen 3? There are a lot of mods out there with that designation, so narrow it down for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. akaKooLAiD

akaKooLAiD Full Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    I’m sorry. Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. coffeebum

Jan 6, 2015
    South Ga.
    I will shoot you a PM