Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Yeah yeah, got too many irons and fires. BAM mold should finish up today Rudy, trying to get the thing to fit ambidextrous. Prob get you and Russ shipped tomorrow. Had to make a mold for a 25mm tube (23-24mm mold didn't fit just right) for somebody here, that ought to ship tomorrow as well.

Anyone needing cases I am at least 2 weeks out, pains of being a small shop I guess :)

Lcstyle

Dec 14, 2013
Lcstyle
Hey All,

I've barely posted to this forum not really an active member, but when I started doing a bunch of yard and construction work outside to my home, I needed a way to bring my smoke alien with me in a way that wasn't in my pocket (or falling out of it). I found this thread and noticed coffeebum was doing awesome kydex holsters. I was able to send him my alien mod for a couple of weeks so that he could get a mold made.

Guys I just received this mod a few days ago and I wanted to say how happy I am with this kydex custom molded Carbon Fiber Smok Alien Holster done by coffeebum.

This is retail level quality. The fit and finish of it is like it was done in a quality controlled factory by machines. That's how good his work his. I tweaked the screws just a smidge and that's all it took, no amount of cajoling will get the alien to slip out, which means it was tightly molded to begin with. I would say it's an exact fit "right out of the box."

656511831319067059-account_id=2.jpg 1696277861328048440-account_id=2.jpg 2149281197670770935-account_id=2.jpg 7936154995339241737-account_id=2.jpg 2510394670408122842-account_id=2.jpg 5731484341909015934-account_id=2.jpg

Thanks again coffeebum, this more than exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Hey All,

I've barely posted to this forum not really an active member, but when I started doing a bunch of yard and construction work outside to my home, I needed a way to bring my smoke alien with me in a way that wasn't in my pocket (or falling out of it). I found this thread and noticed coffeebum was doing awesome kydex holsters. I was able to send him my alien mod for a couple of weeks so that he could get a mold made.

Guys I just received this mod a few days ago and I wanted to say how happy I am with this kydex custom molded Carbon Fiber Smok Alien Holster done by coffeebum.

This is retail level quality. The fit and finish of it is like it was done in a quality controlled factory by machines. That's how good his work his. I tweaked the screws just a smidge and that's all it took, no amount of cajoling will get the alien to slip out, which means it was tightly molded to begin with. I would say it's an exact fit "right out of the box."

View attachment 675389 View attachment 675379 View attachment 675381 View attachment 675383 View attachment 675385 View attachment 675387

Thanks again coffeebum, this more than exceeded my expectations.

Thanks man, and I appreciate your patience. Took a while to get it out to you, but it looks like you are happy with the product :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lcstyle

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Added a few mods to the list...

22mm Tube mods
24mm Tube mods
Beastmode BMI
Big Apple Mod by Turbocad (single 18650 version)
Billet Box
Council of Vapor - Mini Volt
Custom Classic
Hanna Modz V3 DNA40 pack
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0
Innokin Coolfire IV
Innokin IPV3 and LI
iStick 30w (clip only)
iStick 50W
iStick 40w TC
Joyetech Cuboid
Joyetech Cuboid Mini
Joyetech eVic Primo Mini
Joyetech eVic VT (no sleeve)
Joyetech eVic VT (with sleeve)
Joytech eVic-VTC Mini
Kanger SUBOX Mini
Kanger TOPBOX Mini
Kanger DRIPBOX 160W
Lost Vapes Triad
Lost Vapes Therion
Noisy Cricket
Praxis belt case (also other 22/23mm tube mods)
Provari Radius
REO Grand
REO P67
Revenant vape Cartel 160 mod
Sigelei 213w TC
Sigelei 150w TC
Sigelei 100watt/150watt including Plus versions (no sleeve)
Sigelei 50W VR2 (no sleeve)
Sigelei Mini 30 (no sleeve)
Smok Alien 220w
Smok X Cube II
Snow Wolf 200w TC
SunboxE7
Sunbox E8 Modulo
Tmodcustoms bottom feeder mod "Boy" mech
Tmodcustoms bottom feeder mod "Girl" mech
Tmodcustoms bottom feeder mod "Tranny" mech (also "Pregger" model)
Tmodcustoms bottom feeder mod "Mini" mech
Tmodcustoms bottom feeder mod SX 350j regulated squonker
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 without sleeve
Vapor Shark DNA 30 with Shark Skin
Vapor Flask DNA 40
Wismec Reuleaux DNA 200 and RX, also fits the 2/3 model
Wismec Reuleaux RX 300
Zero Modz DNA 40

Last edited:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
@coffeebum Now we just need to get you some spare time to make em! [emoji41].

Quick question, the Billet Box on the updated list...that v3 or v4? Or does it even matter? I'll check into the measurements on both versions in case someone wonders in the future. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kas122461

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
@coffeebum Now we just need to get you some spare time to make em! [emoji41].

Quick question, the Billet Box on the updated list...that v3 or v4? Or does it even matter? I'll check into the measurements on both versions in case someone wonders in the future. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the mold I have is for the Billet box version 3, I took the pics in 2015.
Version 4 may be different enough to warrant it's own mold. Do you have both versions?
I can send you a case to test out, see if it will work with both.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Would the belt clip work with straps on a tactical go pack?
There are a buncha brands of those, is it molle compatible? I have some molle compatible attachments, like Tek-Loc or Molle-Loc. The standard belt clip might work depending on how you sling the bag around.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread