Vape Dominos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Often there is a photo posted of someone's collection showing 10, 15, or 20 kits lined up on a desk or a shelf. Right now I have 11 of them lined up behind my keyboard, with the juice bottle behind each one. Every once in a while I go to grab something on the desk and they all go down like dominoes. It's infuriating and hilarious. So far no breakage. I need to build a rack or something. Has this happened to you?

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Yikes. The FWP hits hard, but I like the part where the girl sweeps all her cosmetics off the dresser.

Here's a bridge. Get over it!

Wooden+Garden+Bridge.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I had the same problem and like @Letitia often instigated by a furball.
    I copied @ShowMeTwice's idea and now use a box. When my first one got too crowded, I had to go up a size :facepalm:
    View attachment 947893
    165 x 100mm height 80mm

View attachment 947895
    165 x 135mm height 100mm

I'm in NZ, but the first one is similar in size to:
    https://www.amazon.com/mDesign-Bamboo-Office-Cabinet-Organizer/dp/B07YNZ7QX3/
    I love how Luna is looking at your mods in the box like how am I supposed to freakin' knock the :censored:ers over now.
    zRU serious.jpg

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Had a mod tucked back on the lower shelf of my night stand & the dog's tail still got it.
    The good news, besides that the mod survived mostly intact, is that about the biggest fights hubby & i ever have are because he always ignores my saying "the door was closed for a reason!" Maybe "GT_O dumba**" would work...? :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Maybe if u dont have 11 and keep less maybe like 5 vapes near you it's safer to manage and still a lot to vape :D
    And keep the rest in another place where u stash your vape gear :party:
    I have done the same domino effect with as little as 3. LOL I call it a crapalanche.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread