• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
o4_srt....you'll find Brendee's on the corner of Lemon and Mary streets. Friendly neighborhood Irish Pub, good food, excellent selection of craft beers to go with your usual selection of Bud and Miller products. Guinness on tap, killer wings, and with a few employees who vape, no one will look at you like you're a two headed alien.

Oiboy

Sep 8, 2010
York, PA
Tourist Inn in Hellam, York County. Located off the Hellam Exit on Route 30 (Freysville x Market St) is a bar, smoking allowed, vape friendly, most of the bar tenders are now vapers thanks to myself and a friend (the karaoke DJ for the TI) converting them (I often feel like a bible thumper explaining to people why it's so much better to vape).

The Red Rose right outside Hellam (toward Wrightsville on Market ST from the Tourist Inn) is another bar. They also have a restaurant which is walled off, however the current owner (Nick) has no issue with vaping.

I have a terrible habit of vaping anywhere and everywhere I go, including WalMart, Galleria Mall, etc and the only place so far to give me any static was Target in East York.

I'll add more as I "test the waters".

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Tourist Inn in Hellam, York County. Located off the Hellam Exit on Route 30 (Freysville x Market St) is a bar, smoking allowed, vape friendly, most of the bar tenders are now vapers thanks to myself and a friend (the karaoke DJ for the TI) converting them (I often feel like a bible thumper explaining to people why it's so much better to vape).

The Red Rose right outside Hellam (toward Wrightsville on Market ST from the Tourist Inn) is another bar. They also have a restaurant which is walled off, however the current owner (Nick) has no issue with vaping.

I have a terrible habit of vaping anywhere and everywhere I go, including WalMart, Galleria Mall, etc and the only place so far to give me any static was Target in East York.

I'll add more as I "test the waters".

I seem to have the worst luck in grocery stores. People give me a pretty dirty look, cause they think I am smoking a cig.

jenntek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Allegheny National Forest
Hi PA Residents!

Darios bar - W Long Ave - DuBois
Hitching Post - Liberty Blvd - DuBois
LaRues - Highland St Ext - DuBois
Sluggers - W Long Ave - DuBois
Coyote Joes - W Long Ave - DuBois
Friendly Tavern - S Brady St - DuBois - Sandy Township
Sandy Club - Members only - DuBois - Sandy Township
Perkins - B-Line Highway Rt 255 - DuBois
Camouflage Inn - Stumpcreek (Rt 119 between Sykesville and Big Run)
Isabellas Cantina - S Brady Street - DuBois - Sandy Township
Julio's - Jared Street - DuBois
Dutch Pantry - exit 99 I-80 - DuBois
Bobbette Restaurant - Blinker Light Cross roads rt 322 and rt 119 - DuBois - West Liberty
Luigis Ristorante - Brady St - DuBois
Logans Quick Lunch - Long Ave - DuBois *Nice place to eat*
VFW - DuBois St - DuBois
Eastside Bar - DuBois St and DuBois Ave - DuBois

Every where I go... people see me vape. I explain to them what it is... They don't have a problem with it.
I only use mods... (If this helps anyone from being afraid to show them off out of your home).

We've been selling mods for a year. Everyone around here knows what they are and where they came from.
Its nice.

Jus'Sayin'

APD99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    We went there on the wife's company picnic and I was open air vaping my REO all day (I refrained while in the smaller exibits but I was vaping in the gorilla house). A couple of the staff asked me what it was and one was even interested in getting his own (apparently he sneaks into the mens room for a smoke and flushes his ....) and even a couple of the people from her work were intrigued so I told them about ECF.:vapor::2cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread