Vape Nico

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
...or maybe it's Vapenico?

Has anyone bought anything from this Chinese vendor?

They claim they have warehouses in the US and Europe as well as in China but I can't find any user feedback on the net. They have some older products I'd like to buy but I'm uneasy about sending my money into the mist.

Anyone know anything about them?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I don't know Vapenico, but I had a look around too FWIW. Their website gets very little traffic. Same as you, I couldn't find any reviews on them. Checking a couple of their prices, fasttech beat them by quite a bit.

I saw on Reddit they were just starting up the website about a year ago. Seems to me that if they were serious about it they would have got somewhere by now. I wouldn't try them, not worth the risk to me. OTOH, if they have something you want that you can't get anywhere else, trying them out with a small purchase first might be the way to go :cool:

Reactions: smacuser

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Thanks much for getting back about this. They do have some older Vaporesso product s I'd like to buy but I'm seeing pretty much the same products on Heaven Gifts as well though another forum member is warning me that since they lost their PayPal they're somewhat suspect.too.

Gawd! This was supposed to be fun!

Reactions: Ryedan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    VapeNico is not actually in business anymore (if they ever were). I just attempted checkout and they have no payment options to select so no way to place an order.

There's nothing shady about these sites like Heaven Gits losing their paypal accounts. Paypal is cracking down on vape sales world wide now. Most of the the Chinese, UK and AU popular sites have lost their accounts mow. However, if you want to order from a chinese site that lost their paypal, email them and ask them how you can pay with paypal. They will tell you. Many have setup alternate paypal accounts. You place an order with a specific payment option which generates a pending order You email them with the pending order # and tell them you want to pay with paypal. They will send you a link to a paypal invoice to pay. Not all of them are doing this, but some are.

• Informative
    Reactions: Ryedan

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    As Uncle says, for its own reasons Paypal is cracking down on vaping, even here in the Uk where Public Health England still maintains its stance that Vaping is 95% safer than Smoking.

Some sites are offering different methods of payment now - two I use in Britain now use Visa Wallet and this so far has gone smoothly for me.

I must admit though that I gave up on Chinese sites a couple of years ago as the things I wanted could not be shipped to the UK because of Agency Agreements ( Aspire to name but one brand from one major supplier in China.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread