Vape Team Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “Reality vaping A special Ten@10 with our guests the Vapor World Order! In the “vaping News” the balanced perspective of the PLOS ONE Cartomizer study and in the “New Vapers Corner” an SVD Update and the Piculisci Tiny Genesis Atomizer. Finally the judges have decided and we are giving away the AquaVapor ecig Wholesaler Package to a lucky winner and the VapeWheel always ready to spin out great prizes. Tonight 9:30pm EST with the Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Show suggestion...

How do we get the vaping world informed, motivated, active, and prepared to fight the increasing number of battles on all fronts?
Big Pharma has been after us, the alphabet groups have been after us, the FDA has been after us, and now Big Tobacco is joining the fray.

We need to find the best strategy for getting massive involvement from the vaping community.
And I have never seen a show on such a topic that I can remember.

Suggested guests to discuss such strategies...
--Bill Godshall
--CASAA board members
--Prominent vendors

If you are paying attention, they are escalating their efforts to stop us, and using every strategy in the book.
It seems to me our best way to fight back is with increasing numbers of informed vapers, and we need to grow those numbers effectively, and quickly.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Show suggestion...

How do we get the vaping world informed, motivated, active, and prepared to fight the increasing number of battles on all fronts?
Big Pharma has been after us, the alphabet groups have been after us, the FDA has been after us, and now Big Tobacco is joining the fray.

We need to find the best strategy for getting massive involvement from the vaping community.

--Bill Godshall
--CASAA board members
--Prominent vendors

If you are paying attention, they are escalating their efforts to stop us, and using every strategy in the book.
It seems to me our best way to fight back is with increasing numbers of informed vapers, and we need to grow those numbers effectively, and quickly.

Sounds like a plan :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Sounds like a plan :)
To be clear, I honestly don't think vaping shows are the means to grow a large base of informed activists quickly and effectively.
But vaping shows are a great way to get a discussion going on what ways we might be able to do that.

If nothing else, it will be both interesting and informative.
Or at least I think it would.
:D

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
Show suggestion...

--Bill Godshall
--CASAA board members
--Prominent vendors

I for one am glad that Vapers Place and their various shows have had all these guests on regularly. Especially like it when they have Greg Connelly on from CASAA. I follow Greg on twitter and he has epic battles with antis..

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I for one am glad that Vapers Place and their various shows have had all these guests on regularly. Especially like it when they have Greg Connelly on from CASAA. I follow Greg on twitter and he has epic battles with antis..
Damn, you are almost making me wish I twittered.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia

Greg is a great advocate for us and a great person to follow on twitter!

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “Refilling the FDA” What happened when AEMSA sat down with the FDA and talked about bottled eliquid. Also in the “Vaping News” what are RJ Reynolds true motives in pushing legislation and more new studies from Dr Farsalinos. In the “New Vapers Corner” Amanda reviews the new starter kits by Halo and finally we are “Chicago” bound! We are joined by VapeBash organizers with the latest news and updates! Tonight 9:30pm est with the Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Join us tonight 7pm EST LIVE from Chicago broadcasting in HD! We have a remote camera setup to go around the room, show you all the cool stuff, talk to vendors and attendees and try to make you part of the event! We also have some cool stuff to giveaway with our first ever LIVE scavenger hunt. Top prize? A one of a kind BAM courtesy of VaporCast! See you there with the Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “Seizing Ecigs in Maine?” Absurd legislation proposals backed by tobacco giants. Gregory Conley joins us for Legal Updates. The Team also recaps VapeBash 2, and we discuss flying statewide or internationally with ecigs. In the “New Vapers Corner” the Diver rebuildable atomizer, built the same size as a 510D Cartomizer made for use in tanks. Finally we pass out the VapeBash giveaways in a special edition VapeWheel Windy City Style, 9:30pm EST Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “A balanced perspective”, Why do positive stories on ecigs never see the publicity negative stories do? Also a special video tour of brick and mortar stores in Athens Greece and in the “New Vapers Corner” A team review of the Opus D, The Sigelei #19 and Amanda’s take on the Kanger Protank. Finally as always Let’s make a Deal is back on the VapeWheel. Join us for ecig news, legal updates, reviews and giveaways 9:30pm est Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “Update from the Eurozone” We are joined by David Dorn host of VapourTrails.TV for an up to the minute update at the EU ecig developments including the EU ENVI Workshop. Also an interview with Dr Farsalinos from Brussells. In the “New Vapers Corner” the long anticipated first look of the “Zorba”, a vw extension tube that can be fitted to any mechanical threaded battery compartment 510 ranging from 6-18 watts. Finally our Facebook “Spyral” giveaway and the VapeWheel ready to spin, tonight 9:30pm EST Vapers Place - VP Live VapeTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread