Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Wednesday Nov 23rd 930 pm EST You will have a chance to beat nhaler.com Drew in a poker hand for a chance to win a complete Lava Tube kit! All you have to do is call 1-216-200-vape and leave a message why you WANT to beat him in an entertaining manner. We will pick 3 finalists to come on live and participate and trust me i know you want the bragging rights and satisfaction to announce you beat Drew so start sending in your voicemails!!!

Preparing my scenario right now. I've placed a loyal every month order of all-day vape juice for almost 2 years. The time has come for me to recoup some of that unrequited $$ love! ;) Thanks Dimitris.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thanks and done! You have my entry and now my ECF ID so give me a shot at him. :)

Just listened to it and i must admit its pretty epic!!!! Do you have a cam Jan?

2cpyh05.jpg

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Have webcam and highspeed at work a couple days a week. :) BUT, here in the rural backwoods of Texas we have a tin-can-n-string connection which precludes me from video chat. :( Sorry, but it is what it is and you are in GA so probably understand.

I have 25/25 fiber lol but yea i understand =)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Have webcam and highspeed at work a couple days a week. :) BUT, here in the rural backwoods of Texas we have a tin-can-n-string connection which precludes me from video chat. :( Sorry, but it is what it is and you are in GA so probably understand.

I still wanna challenge Drew, can we find a way? Please pick me, I've earned a shot at that big guy!

I'm with ya', CJ, being rural has its advantages and disadvantages!!!!:laugh: I've been .....ing for a year about online TV, ask Kevbow and Bruce!!!!ROFLMAO!!!! :)

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight with the VapeTeam, another Big Pharma fail. Don't vape...Vaccinate. An introduction to NicVax investigational vaccine designed as an aid to smoking cessation. Also, Jacinda updates us on a study released earlier this month on nicotine absorption and Jason talks about the home nicotine test. Our final thoughts on BE and of course come see 3 participants try to beat Drew from nhaler.com out of some of his money!

VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

Last edited:

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight on The VapeTeam, "Mod Addiction" We meet a fairly new vaper that owns 4 provaris among his impressive collection, and Chicago's own Col. Gaunt with a 300+ massive mod addiction. Call in with your questions and comments, 1-347-308-8329. In our segment The New Vapers Corner we talk about the 801 cartos,follow up on the Varitube and a little “Kick” suprise, Jason shows us how to use this device in a HELIX. Jacinda chimes in with legal updates 9:30pm EST only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team Also a new contest for a chance to win the new shiny bottom feeder GVM-1 from Welcome to Good Vapor Mods - Home of The GVM!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread