Vape Team Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight with the VapeTeam, we talk FDA news (not so much breaking as you would think) and what YOU can do to protect your right to tobacco alternatives. Also a special guest, Joe from Buy E-Cigarette | Safety Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes is live discussing among other things the new LavaTube. Finally 4 finalists compete in a heads up poker hand for a chance to win a GVM-1 feeder mod from Welcome to Good Vapor Mods - Home of The GVM! and other prizes! Only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team 9:30EST Call in with your comments 1-347-308-8329 !!!

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight with the VapeTeam: “vaping Couples”, join our round table of guests discussing how vaping has entered their relationship. Jacinda updates on CASAA, legal and vaping news. Also Kevin from vapersplace reveals his latest project, we have hidden video footage from Jew Jersey and announcing our Christmas SS GG Stealth Cloud of Giveaway contest courtesy of cloudsofvapor. Only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team 9:30 EST!

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia

Bruce from Clouds of Vapor (Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor) brings you the Search for the Silver Lining contest. Somewhere deep on cloudsofvapor.com is a VPLive Vapeteam logo. You need to have a sharp eye to find it. Once you do, send us the address (URL) of the image to info@vapeteam.com along with your name and contact info to win! Three winners will have a chance to come on the Vapeteam live and play a heads up game of "Beat the Dealer" with Bruce from Clouds of Vapor! Thanks to our sponsor and all of the contestants!

All submissions must be received by Monday December 19th at 12:00AM EST.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I've covered half of that massive site in an hour and a half and I'm tired -- hopefully I can find the time to try again later.:)

I should have asked this before proceeding, but what the hell am I looking for?!?!?!?:confused: Your sig, just the VP, what? Thanks in advance........:thumb:

lol either you are getting old or blind.... its in the description right below the video... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread