VapeFiends - Customer service issue : misterpimp5757

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterpimp5757

Dec 16, 2013
United States
Company name
VapeFiends​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
25 October 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
n/a​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I noticed that VapeFiends created a post on their instagram page stating they have their plume veils v1.5 in stock and were available online for purchase. I had made a pre-order with advanced vapors who have yet to even right now has received their order to ship it out to customers that purchased with them. I grew impatient and sent an e-mail to VapeFiends asking them if I ordered,would I be placed on a backorder. I never got a reply and I grew impatient and ordered through them. In their FAQ section it stated it takes precisely 24 hours to ship an order out. I made the order on Thursday night at 8pm eastern time and their located in California so technically 5pm in their time. It was then Saturday and of course it had been over 24 hours. So I sent them an email. If it were 5pm in their time I ordered, I'm pretty sure there's no such thing of a vape shop that closes at 5pm. I sent an email wanting a update on my order. No response. Today is Tuesday and I luckily received a auto generated email that my order was just shipped with a tracking number today. First off, I ordered on a Thursday afternoon. The FAQ states 24 hours but it took actually 4 days not counting Sunday to ship my order out? And they never replied to my email. They have no info at all about information on store hours as well and if you see their Facebook page there are a few other people that messaged them on their wall asking what the status of their order was. Seems this is a normal thing for them and they're definitely not a huge store so there's no way they can be busy. Horrible experience, only bought from them for one product they had that I really wanted. Not mad though,I'm getting my product and I'm very excited now but those 4 days were terrible and I don't want anyone going through what I went through so there's my 2 cents on vapefiends.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread