VapeLogic Storage has a new site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Any chance this is close to happening? I'm ordering a VapeStation tomorrow but I'd like to get the combo if it will hold an 18650 device. The Provari specifically.

There are still several designs that we're looking at right now. It will probably still be a few months before we have something available.
When it does happen, I'll announce it here.
Thanks!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
A very Happy Easter to you Hypno and friends I hope it's just wonderful {{{{hugs}}}} Enjoy it xoxoxo

easter-bunny_cute2.jpeg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hi Mr Hypnophone, how are you today? I am fine! I just love my Vape station and caddy! The caddy is perfect for my egos and such but need a bigger one to hold my Mods! Let me know when you have these and I will definetly purchase one. The storage unit is just great, it really holds a lot of juice and many, many other parts, pieces and equipment and think it is great quality, looks good and so very functional, thanks! SD

thankyou.jpg

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Chalk me up as another who's interested. Frankly I'd pull the trigger now if I knew that the current design was as satisfactory for me as the new larger design. But I won't know until I see the new design. So I hope you will show us the new design(s) when that decision has been made, even if they aren't yet available.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Howdy there SD!
We've had some engineering "issues" lately.
The big battery caddy is on it's way.
Please be patient. I promise, something will happen...

Hi Mr Hypnophone, how are you today? I am fine! I just love my Vape station and caddy! The caddy is perfect for my egos and such but need a bigger one to hold my Mods! Let me know when you have these and I will definetly purchase one. The storage unit is just great, it really holds a lot of juice and many, many other parts, pieces and equipment and think it is great quality, looks good and so very functional, thanks! SD

thankyou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread