Vapemail came today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoiyaien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Beautiful BC
Nothing huge, but I got a couple orders today..

first my 100m roll of 32g Kanthal A1 ($7.99 :thumbs:), and an order from canvape...

The highlight of this order for me is the Kanger T3's.. I bought them for my trip to mexico, to put the 3 flavours from Alice in Vapeland I have waiting there for me... I figured I'd give one a try, and filled it with a DIY watermelon juice. WOW! These are great! it took a few minutes to break in, but the flavour is simply incredible! Not one dry hit, and ive been chain vaping for 10 minutes now. Not having to tip is a wonderful thing! just pick up and vape! Its safe to say these have rendered my Stardusts obsolete.

Also got a thread cover for the eGo to use with cartos, a couple packs of low res kanger horizontal coil cartos (best 510 carto out there IMO) and a turquoise pawn style drip tip. So all in all a good haul :p

Cheers!
:vapor:

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
yea i made three orders from different vendors myself this monday/tuesday all containing different mods only one shipped the following day and one shipped today(two days after) and one still has not notified me that it has shipped. probably wont order from the later of them again waiting three days just for something to ship is unacceptable to me i even cringe on waiting two day for someone to ship something.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
yea i made three orders from different vendors myself this monday/tuesday all containing different mods only one shipped the following day and one shipped today(two days after) and one still has not notified me that it has shipped. probably wont order from the later of them again waiting three days just for something to ship is unacceptable to me i even cringe on waiting two day for someone to ship something.

One of the other ones I touched bases with yesterday and he promised he'd ship out today. Nada on any shipping notice. I really need that one by Saturday. So, I took a chance and ordered part of that order at another vendor, late last night and got a shipping notice from them, this afternoon. Now, if USPS doesn't fail me, it will be here by Saturday. Keeping fingers crossed, I get one or the other.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
One of the other ones I touched bases with yesterday and he promised he'd ship out today. Nada on any shipping notice. I really need that one by Saturday. So, I took a chance and ordered part of that order at another vendor, late last night and got a shipping notice from them, this afternoon. Now, if USPS doesn't fail me, it will be here by Saturday. Keeping fingers crossed, I get one or the other.

good luck with USPS getting anything to you anytime soon they are slammed with Christmas packages and most everything is taking twice as long,i had to call them the other day about a package and the lady about tore me a new one about how backed up they are and that i needed to be patient(5 days after a 2 day quote).

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
good luck with USPS getting anything to you anytime soon they are slammed with Christmas packages and most everything is taking twice as long,i had to call them the other day about a package and the lady about tore me a new one about how backed up they are and that i needed to be patient(5 days after a 2 day quote).

So that means that orders that take 10 days normally will take 15? I don't mind, as long as they get here... So that means nothing until next year...

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
So that means that orders that take 10 days normally will take 15? I don't mind, as long as they get here... So that means nothing until next year...

naa mine was 5 days well i called on the 5th day the package showed up the 6thday but was quoted at 2days so that would be 3 times slower so your 10 day could be 30 lol. lol i highly doubt it would be held back that long im sure it will only be a few days late at best my package was probably shipped to the wrong place first or something.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
looks like i should have my SS SIGELEI ZMAX tomorrow and my other Vision Variable Volt Mod(vamo) Saturday if tracking is correct:)

So far, if found USPS tracking to be off lately. Due to holiday, so good luck in getting them all on time

Now two of my, 3,4,5? (I've lost track!) orders should be delivered today

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
So far, if found USPS tracking to be off lately. Due to holiday, so good luck in getting them all on time

Now two of my, 3,4,5? (I've lost track!) orders should be delivered today

yea you were right the order that said it should be here today didnt come instead its sitting in the sort facility down the road but at least i know its close and at least usps still delivers on Saturdays(for now) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread