The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapemail came today!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Quoiyaien, Dec 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Quoiyaien

Quoiyaien Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2012
    Beautiful BC
    Nothing huge, but I got a couple orders today..

first my 100m roll of 32g Kanthal A1 ($7.99 :thumbs:), and an order from canvape...

The highlight of this order for me is the Kanger T3's.. I bought them for my trip to mexico, to put the 3 flavours from Alice in Vapeland I have waiting there for me... I figured I'd give one a try, and filled it with a DIY watermelon juice. WOW! These are great! it took a few minutes to break in, but the flavour is simply incredible! Not one dry hit, and ive been chain vaping for 10 minutes now. Not having to tip is a wonderful thing! just pick up and vape! Its safe to say these have rendered my Stardusts obsolete.

Also got a thread cover for the eGo to use with cartos, a couple packs of low res kanger horizontal coil cartos (best 510 carto out there IMO) and a turquoise pawn style drip tip. So all in all a good haul :p

Cheers!
    :vapor:

2. Buggs5347

Buggs5347 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
    Lucky you! I placed 4 orders on Monday and Tuesday. Have only gotten shipping notices on 2 of them. Expected delivery says 20th and all I got was one lousy piece of advertising mail in my mailbox. Sad panda, here.

3. jazon1

jazon1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2012
    Phoenix,AZ
    yea i made three orders from different vendors myself this monday/tuesday all containing different mods only one shipped the following day and one shipped today(two days after) and one still has not notified me that it has shipped. probably wont order from the later of them again waiting three days just for something to ship is unacceptable to me i even cringe on waiting two day for someone to ship something.

4. Cicada

Cicada Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Riverside, SoCal
    awesome -- the ;ast 2 weeks for me has been nonstop :p wicks, wire, mesh, tanks, cartos, juices...

5. Cicada

Nov 6, 2012
    Riverside, SoCal
    wait, where'd you get 100m of kanthal for $7.99 ?!

6. Whoust

Whoust Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2012
    Canada
    Congrats.. Waiting patiently for my order! (not really patiently)

7. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm guessing ebay. That is where I got mine for the price.

8. Cicada

Nov 6, 2012
    Riverside, SoCal
    100 METERS?

i jut got 100' (feet) for about $8....

but if someone is selling 100m, i need to know! :lol:

9. Buggs5347

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
    One of the other ones I touched bases with yesterday and he promised he'd ship out today. Nada on any shipping notice. I really need that one by Saturday. So, I took a chance and ordered part of that order at another vendor, late last night and got a shipping notice from them, this afternoon. Now, if USPS doesn't fail me, it will be here by Saturday. Keeping fingers crossed, I get one or the other.

10. Quoiyaien

Quoiyaien Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2012
    Beautiful BC
    Correction... 100FT of kanthal for $7.99...

11. Buggs5347

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
    OMG! Here I was all happy that another vendor notified me they shipped today. Then, one of the vendors I was expecting delivery today - the usps update says it went from kent, washington to Honolulu Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

12. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lol yeah feet is what I got.

13. jazon1

Dec 16, 2012
    Phoenix,AZ
    good luck with USPS getting anything to you anytime soon they are slammed with Christmas packages and most everything is taking twice as long,i had to call them the other day about a package and the lady about tore me a new one about how backed up they are and that i needed to be patient(5 days after a 2 day quote).

14. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

So that means that orders that take 10 days normally will take 15? I don't mind, as long as they get here... So that means nothing until next year...

15. jazon1

Dec 16, 2012
    Phoenix,AZ
    naa mine was 5 days well i called on the 5th day the package showed up the 6thday but was quoted at 2days so that would be 3 times slower so your 10 day could be 30 lol. lol i highly doubt it would be held back that long im sure it will only be a few days late at best my package was probably shipped to the wrong place first or something.

16. KraKsX

KraKsX Moved On

Dec 17, 2012
    Lower NY
    waiting on three orders, one should have been yesterday, wasnt even in my state last checked, hope i get a couple before xmas.
    If so, mailman gets a tip, if not he gotta blame the system, not me

Update: one is now only one state away! means it SHOULD BE here today!

17. jazon1

Dec 16, 2012
    Phoenix,AZ
    looks like i should have my SS SIGELEI ZMAX tomorrow and my other Vision Variable Volt Mod(vamo) Saturday if tracking is correct:)

18. Cicada

Nov 6, 2012
    Riverside, SoCal
    phew; i was starting to think i could have gotten a MUCH better deal, :lol: -- was about to buy a bunch in bulk and start reselling :lol:

19. KraKsX

KraKsX Moved On

Dec 17, 2012
    Lower NY
    So far, if found USPS tracking to be off lately. Due to holiday, so good luck in getting them all on time

Now two of my, 3,4,5? (I've lost track!) orders should be delivered today

20. jazon1

Dec 16, 2012
    Phoenix,AZ
    yea you were right the order that said it should be here today didnt come instead its sitting in the sort facility down the road but at least i know its close and at least usps still delivers on Saturdays(for now) lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.