Bulli Smoker A2 – DIY Atomiser, similar to the Nhaler Ato-miser

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
I bought the Ato-miser just for doomsday reasons and ease of replacing the coil. I appreciate it but much prefer the narrower diameter of the 510 for dripping. The Bulli seems to offer something closer to that. I don't care about how it looks.

I sometimes drip with my Bulli. Works great. Cetin is working on a drip tip and should be out soon!

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
you can go to vapor-age.com they have 701-510 drip adapter in stainless steel I got one it works great with my super t drip tips. also I'm making shorter tubes for dripping, the 316 stainless steel tubing I need will be here thursday, I will be willing to help some people out with those, I have 5 feet of tubing and plan on making them about 5/8". I will post pics when done. They will equal the length of a normal 510 atomizer including the base.

Last edited:

Big Chiefer

Aug 25, 2010
Bend, OR
Hello all,
I don't post often as I am more of a lurker and don't really feel I have much to contribute:blink:. I'm ordering my A2 this weekend and am curious, for those of you who have had the A2 awhile if you would still reccommend it? I am considering getting the A2 and adding the "A2 update kit to A2-T" while I'm at it. Do you think it is worth it, or should I just order the A2 by itself and do some type of tank mod?

@Repent, Small world! What part of CO are you from? Maybe I could buy some kanthal and some wick from you once my A2 arrives???:D

Big Chiefer

Aug 25, 2010
Bend, OR
Try it for yourself. I think you'll like it. The strands of FG seem to be acting as a very fine conduit for the juice while not being overly so. No more leaking!! Yeah!! Makes sense. The standard wick like that in a CE2 are strands still twisted together and that has to be causing some resistance to the flow of juice whereas the two strands of FG wick run straight through.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Can you post pictures of your setup Repent?

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
Still holding off on any upgrades myself. I really still believe that he should be designing something more like the CE2 (as BigBulli has done, a repairable CE2). It is the obvious upgrade path in my opinion; the airhole needs to be located underneath the coil, the side mounted airhole design is really pathetic. The cartridge design with filler is not good, a liquid tank is much better and generally holds a lot more liquid.

It is still ugly, I think he should be looking into making a whole new design where the atty connection is extremely slim so the tank/shroud that screws on can be interchangeable (small/medium/large designs). The possibilities are endless, but the current design has fatal flaws that will always hold it back. He should really be looking at how to do it without the wick also, but I assume he still has a monopoly on that as no one has discovered what it is he is using? :blush:

I still love my Bulli a2, still use it all the time, however, I am not going to spend more money on it until he improves on the points I made in the opening post of this thread over 6 months ago :p

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I'm waiting on a bulli A2-T. Thanks to all of you for providing the information about it for people like me...I'm new to a repairable atty...looking forward to receiving it....wish i knew a new version was coming out...but...I think I'm going to really like this A2-T in SS.

I'll let you know when I receive it.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I'm waiting on a bulli A2-T. Thanks to all of you for providing the information about it for people like me...I'm new to a repairable atty...looking forward to receiving it....wish i knew a new version was coming out...but...I think I'm going to really like this A2-T in SS.

I'll let you know when I receive it.

Only new version from Bulli coming out is A2-t that takes larger b type tanks. This will be available as an upgrade.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Thanks bigbulli....fyi, due to your suggestion, I also purchased the torpedo tank(CE2)

I highly recomend it. The torpedo tank is a great product, but it all comes down to your vaping preferences. The way I figure is my atty does not gave to be slimmer than my mod, I prefer it to be,the same diameter if performance is better.
P.S. Jonah will have steel tubes available in the next week or two. I cut my own and love it.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Just got my a2 yesterday and gotta say I'm loving it. I did have to make 5 or 6 different coils in order to get it right tho. Haven't been able to get the cartridge to wick well - but then again I do vape high wattage. I bought it from classifieds so I don't have any more of the wick that comes with it and I'm using this braided fiberglass that is about as thick as 4 of the original wicks. I'm thinking with the wick Cetin sells the loop would better touch the cartridge and it would be better.

Right now unfortunately I have a limited amount of 32ga kanthal which is a LOT easier to work with than the smaller gauge nichrome I got from madvapes. However, with the nichrome I have been able to get more ohm's in there which is good seeing as I use a darwin anyway.

Right now I'm vaping some Boba's Bounty I recieved today on a 3.6 ohm coil at 5.3 volts and I'm pretty pleased with it (for now). Just waiting on some more kanthal in the mail and the other bulli I ordered from the website with about 100 meters of wick / wire. So I'll have plenty to experiment and report the results. Which I am actually enjoying.

Thanks to the OP for the awesome tips!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread