Bulli Smoker A2 – DIY Atomiser, similar to the Nhaler Ato-miser

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
has anyone ordered the a2 in 510 and 901 ? I mainly vape 901 and picked up a 510 A2 at a good price and would like to get it in 901. I'm woundering if there is a difference in the draw or if the only difference is the connection

The only difference is in the connector.
The hole for the draw is in the barrel, so the connector makes no difference.

Al

MrSheen

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Gibraltar
Well, picked up my Stainless A2 from the Post Office on my way to work today, I was going to start on building a coil when I got home tonight, but, being the stubborn bugger that I am, during a break I knocked out one useless coil, but number 2, Oh No2!! 2.5ohms, wicking nicely and on my Provari at 4.8 volts...Sweeeet! :) ......vaping Nirvana? Only time will tell!! lol I'll alway s keep a couple of 510's to hand as backup and I love my 306DCA, but for those long evening vaping sessions, the Bulli has it.

As a note, I normally vape at about 18mg, but finding that with the Bulli, I get a bit light headed, maybe coming through too strong. Anyone else found this?

Fusselkater

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Germany
will the tank buli system work with my Provari? Which is best? Thanks!

It works well with the Pro Vari. I would buy the A2-TM (it uses the bigger B type tanks).

And you could add the A2 Classic Downgrade Kit which uses these thin black 701 mouth pieces if you want to try that out too. Some people say the Classic got a better taste, I'm still undecided on that topic. :?:
The Classic holds less liquid and needs a refill more often than the B tank version.

Fusselkater

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Germany
oh, and here is a picture of a modified version.
Some people on the german forums made extra parts with the metal lathe machine.
A bigger looking mouth piece holder and a cone that fits the A2,A2-T,A2-TM + Pro Vari combination perfectly.
Without the cone there would be a gap which doesn't look that well.

352213k.jpg

JBWoody

ECF Veteran
Ok! Thank you so much!!
It works well with the Pro Vari. I would buy the A2-TM (it uses the bigger B type tanks).

And you could add the A2 Classic Downgrade Kit which uses these thin black 701 mouth pieces if you want to try that out too. Some people say the Classic got a better taste, I'm still undecided on that topic. :?:
The Classic holds less liquid and needs a refill more often than the B tank version.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
A bigger looking mouth piece holder and a cone that fits the A2,A2-T,A2-TM + Pro Vari combination perfectly.

352213k.jpg

Awesome!

Wish mine had those goodies! :)

weejohn

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Ireland

352213k.jpg

lookin good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread