Vapemail excitement + wife agro + new UD Goblin = WTF? and Awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
So i just got a new UD Goblin, put it all together with dual coil at 0.4 ohm, took out the fill screw and filled it up with juice, fantastic! wife agro! come back forgot i didnt put the fill screw back in not thinking about it put it on one of my fav mods, fired up and started vaping, now let me just say i love this tank it now replaces all my kayfuns and subtank and i think ill buy another, so headed off to bed and there it sat ontop of my mod all night, woke up for work this morning grabed it and ran, later in the day i had to fill it, took it off the mod and Oh! F! no screw, and now this is why i give this thing a 10 out of 5 stars, wouldnt you know it some how it barely leaked a drop of juice after sitting all night and vaping it half the day, im not sure how that worked out but it did and i was a happy vaper, didnt push my luck after and put on one of my RDA's i allways carry with me, so if you are thinking of getting a goblin i highly recomend it great airflow, easy to build on, the flavor is fantastc the price even better at 45$ wish this thing came out befor i spent 200$ on my kayfun 4 lol

Happy vaping all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread