Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hello to you..so glad you found this thread and 'sub' to it so you find it when you need to...you can add to it or just chat or listen to the music or add some whatever you want..as you can see I am the same way..feel like a zombie too. So glad you came and nice to meet you both! WELCOME Amerish and Seeker.!!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
I sometimes remember sleeping when I was little...I wish I could sleep like that again....* This video is also so sweet ...........It's called Healing with the Angels..so pretty too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3urWfdNe8F8&feature=related

and this one too..short but sweet..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htvcgzqZnwA&feature=related

1180369709.jpg

Last edited:

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Iwould surely second that..seemed that times were trouble free when I did sllep through the night..can't seem to put my finger on the problem?..amer is fine..got this name from a friend in 1998 when I lived for a bit in Barcelona..am of Irish descent and am american by birth so they called me amerirish..the number was a little lower at the time...lol

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
popping in as I always do to read and listen .....just try to relax looking at the images...hope anyone who needs this one finds it.. I am vaping and enjoying this. Have some sweets to vape and yummy! A friend sent me a gorgeous batt and I am using it . It's a purple paisley i love it...ok I pop in and out all the time.........*
z225324628.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
As I stated above...I pop in all the time...cannot sleep............and darn my brain cannont think of any songs i want to add the links to ..remember you are welcome to add the links too...and pics and quotes or just chit chat..just follow ECF rules please...ok I am around will be checking back in..............listening to some music here and just looking at the images..helps me...*

b150230893.bmp

m151233716.bmp

z151233099.bmp

Sometimes our hearts get tangled
And our souls a little off-kilter
Friends and family can set us right
And help guide us back to the light.
~Sera Christann

The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to. ~Dodie Smith

*When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~Author Unknown

Last edited:

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
Hi pri,
Great idea. It's 5:30AM (EDT) on Wed. As you may have noticed I am a problem sleeper. My problem is not insomnia but chronic pain. It makes sleeping very difficult. I am listening to to some of your music and am actually feeling like I might be able to sleep some now. I am going to try. But I am glad you started this thread and I am sure I'll be dropping by quite often.
I love your pictures and some of the thoughts you have written. I will try to contribute some also on my future visits.
I can't think of a nicer person than you to chat with when everyone else is sleeping (lucky.)

Thanks again for giving me a place to just share these strange times to be awake with you and others who are up.

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

going to try some sleep but talk to you soon; either on other threads during "normal times" or here next time I can't sleep.

Thanks,
-dave

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh wow you found it Dave!! I am so very glad..I thought no one could find it in thie lounge...so sweet you are too..oh I hope they DO help you and I hope you come and leave things too Dave..and I am up SO much if i see you came..I will come and we can chat too..love that you found it ..so so glad..! and {{{hugs}}} back to you Dave..* If you do sleep have sweet dreams too..and I know about pain so I empathize and hope it gets better for you..take good care.. Pri

z225385447.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh Hello Mul...so so glad you came over...! I hope it's a nice and relaxing place to come for those who cannot sleep and are up at the wee hours....Thank you for the sweet cat images....someone just mentioned they love animals..so pretty and happy there are too...* I hope you get some sleep...and your pain is better soon..I have already met Dave who suffers from pain like you too..I hope you come whenever you can't sleep and enjoy it...you can leave the links to songs too if you like....So happy you came by.
z19187011.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread