Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
wow Dave you did it perfectly!! wow that is fantastic.so happy it worked..I just clicked on it and now it comes up ! Oh I never heard that version before ..I like it very much. thanks so much for sharing that Dave..and I am thrilled you understood that too. It's better that way too because if it's embedded ..it makes the thread so heavy . for the next time you come if there is anything special in the way of food you love let me know . I will try to find it for you. I hope you sleep well Dave..and see you soon. *hugs* to you..*

z76519813.gif

Reactions: Reddhott

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Good Morning back Mul..I hope you got 'some' sleep..and that your pain is a little better too* Thanks for sharing that adorable kitten..So pretty! Hi Everyone and Anyone who comes...will be popping in and out...got a few hours sleep..wow feels great too..brain is not working right but then it never does..ha* {{{hugs}}} to you all...! PS Tinker..any special music or pics or anything you want..let me know if you want me to do it sweetheart..and I will be hoping that eye gets better for you Tink* {{{hugs}}} sweetie!!

z26203143.gif

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
5069973_f260.jpg

Evanescence - My Immortal

Evanescence - My Immortal - YouTube

Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day

Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day - YouTube

Scorpions Send Me An Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXImUe-

kuP8&feature=related

not_always_the_fairy_tale_by_CSnyder.jpg

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Kahlil Gibran

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. ~Peter Ustinov

Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595

Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. ~Jean Anouilh

a-natural-kind-of-love-fantasy-landscape-fairytale-art-by-philippe-fernandez-philippe-fernandez.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
angel-wings.jpg

Inspirational Instrumental Music For Film & Documentary: Snowhorses 'Beautiful horses in the snow..~

Inspirational Instrumental Music For Film & Documentary: Snowhorses by Composer Simon Wilkinson - YouTube

Journey ~ Open Arms

Journey - Open Arms - YouTube

Foreigner- I don't want to live without you

Foreigner- I don't want to live without you - YouTube

Hinder - Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know)

Hinder - Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know) - YouTube

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence - YouTube

Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace (with lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz8iowUeDNU

Shadow-Angel-severus-snape-9408697-1280-800.jpg

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

There is nothing so well known as that we should not expect something for nothing - but we all do and call it Hope. ~Edgar Howe

If you knew that hope and despair were paths to the same destination, which would you choose? ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

Earthtone_Angel_Wing_by_Shadoweddancer.jpg

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
angel_wings_by_ucupjuunir-d37dhtz.jpg

102472_f520.jpg

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. ~Arthur Miller

Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. ~Marion Howard

People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child - our own two eyes. All is a miracle. ~Thich Nhat Hanh

You live and learn. At any rate, you live. ~Douglas Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread