Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Dave -- so sorry I went missing!

casa+cogumelo.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High

"One Tin Soldier" tells the abstract story of a hidden treasure and two neighboring peoples, the Mountain People and the Valley People. The Valley People are aware of a treasure on the mountain, buried under a stone; they send a message to the Mountain People demanding those riches. When told they can share the treasure, the Valley People instead decided to take it all by force. After killing all the Mountain People, the victors move the stone and find nothing more than a simple message: "Peace on Earth." Ironically, the valley people destroyed the treasure in pursuit of it.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Yes Sun, so good, so far and how about you. I know you learn all about different sickness's being around kids. It took me a long time to build up an immunity from all the different things the kids bring in

I've been fairly well except for a dry cough that has been nagging me for a few weeks. Insomnia still strikes and I sleep odd hours. Tomorrow is the last day of vaca so I have to try to get a short nap later this morning and try to get into a regular pattern again. I did have a strange bout of sleep walking last night -- will go see if I can find the post from the beach and copy it....

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Copied from the beach. Should be titled: Where Tiredness Gets Ya :D

I had a very weird night... I took my meds and walked around, stretched, took another hot bath, fell asleep in the tub and was wide awake and nervous again when I got out. I finally became so tired I did something I have never done before: sleepwalked. I remember in my mind trying to look at something dh had on his computer but came to when he said, "What are you doing?" I was just standing by his chair looking down at his lap where a computer should be and a cat was instead. I was shocked that I was there! I decided to have some cheese and crackers and this morning found crackers all over under the coffee table and the box in the fridge lol. The strangest of all? I remember doing this but not what the purpose was.... I took a piece of newspaper and poured coffee creamer on it and used a knife to try to design something. I found the newspaper soaked and yucky on the kitchen counter this morning...

tin-man-from-the-wizard-of-oz-the-wizard-of-oz-4129262-550-4031.png

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Is it compacted and coated? I believe I have heard of this, along with some other materials that are all natural!

Yes. After a base is set the bales of straw are staggered with rebar going through them. The inside and out gets coated with a mixture of mud and straw to form an adobe sort of coating... I think it is neat because you can place interesting windows here and there and also have lost of curvature to your spaces....

dulley1.jpg

tumblr_lsm9bcHGLw1r4qcobo1_500.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Woah and you can remember it all? your dh must have been freaked out I bet but your not supposed to wake a sleep walker, I have always heard and always keep that in mind, just in case I run across one. Yes you should get back on a regular schedual for sure and hope you are ok, maybe the medication huh.

Copied from the beach. Should be titled: Where Tiredness Gets Ya :D

I had a very weird night... I took my meds and walked around, stretched, took another hot bath, fell asleep in the tub and was wide awake and nervous again when I got out. I finally became so tired I did something I have never done before: sleepwalked. I remember in my mind trying to look at something dh had on his computer but came to when he said, "What are you doing?" I was just standing by his chair looking down at his lap where a computer should be and a cat was instead. I was shocked that I was there! I decided to have some cheese and crackers and this morning found crackers all over under the coffee table and the box in the fridge lol. The strangest of all? I remember doing this but not what the purpose was.... I took a piece of newspaper and poured coffee creamer on it and used a knife to try to design something. I found the newspaper soaked and yucky on the kitchen counter this morning...

tin-man-from-the-wizard-of-oz-the-wizard-of-oz-4129262-550-4031.png

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Woah and you can remember it all? your dh must have been freaked out I bet but your not supposed to wake a sleep walker, I have always heard and always keep that in mind, just in case I run across one. Yes you should get back on a regular schedual for sure and hope you are ok, maybe the medication huh.

I'm not sure what else I did -- don't remember anything else. I didn't remember the newspaper deal until I saw it on the counter lol. Sweet Dave -- I am feeling antsy so I am going to go run a steaming hot bath and go read for awhile. The heat tends to calm me.... I will see you again soon!

images

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Yes I love it and very good insulating factors too, for heat and cold I believe!

Yes. After a base is set the bales of straw are staggered with rebar going through them. The inside and out gets coated with a mixture of mud and straw to form an adobe sort of coating... I think it is neat because you can place interesting windows here and there and also have lost of curvature to your spaces....

dulley1.jpg

tumblr_lsm9bcHGLw1r4qcobo1_500.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Ok Sun, sounds good and wishing that to work well for you and thanks and sure hope to see you soon!

I'm not sure what else I did -- don't remember anything else. I didn't remember the newspaper deal until I saw it on the counter lol. Sweet Dave -- I am feeling antsy so I am going to go run a steaming hot bath and go read for awhile. The heat tends to calm me.... I will see you again soon!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread