Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Aww*you are something oh love that song love it***and oh SO happy you liked it all SD* and oh how sweet is that thank you so*
and ~**Ditto**~ to the beautiful part.*..
and wow really? A 3D SD oh that must be amazing oh how cool is that..oh so happy for you and you had me at hello too* sweet friend............and I love this song.........{{{{{hugs}}}} and just love ya back* xooxxoxoxo

EDIT my little niece woke up...sorry this took so long*.. think I have to get going...you take good care...hope I see you soon* sweet SD xoxoxo will see what happens...she may go right back*

you-are-beautiful-and-special-like1.jpg

i_feel_you_in_my_heart_by_radthorne-d6e4ct5.jpg

All of this is too cool pri and so are you! You had me at hello..........:) {{{{hugs}}}}
Love the More Than You'll Ever Know and 3D Mapping Show! Did I ever tell ya that I have a 3D HD TV? Well I do and it is phenomenal, some things come out into the middle of the room, amazing and scary sometimes! :ohmy:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and fun and funny too and just all of the nice and beautiful things you say to everyone, so nice!! Thanks for all of this pri, so great!!! Love ya and the biggest {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} TO YOU!!!!

681.gif
i363246467_57323_6.gif
24mcq6w.jpg
1492788atggnky22i.gif

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
That's all so beautiful pri, love that song and makes me think of some others! (COUNTRY BEAUTIFUL) You take care of your little niece and hope will get together with you very soon, as I have some ideas for a fun time and a little country come to mind and I need to get going now so take care and see you soon cowgirl! {{{hugs}}}}{{{love}}}SD...GoodNight and wish you good rest, sleep and the most sweetest dreams!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
oh* wow* love that song SD* goodness I can listen to that one over and over..aww* thank you so* sweetest dreams to you ..sleep well...and that all sounds just wonderful.*.love your ideas..* oh big {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to you SD* see you soon **.....have to go...* have a great day tomorrow too ok 'cowboy' * xoxoxoxoxo

thumb-115508.jpg

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
{{{{{{{{Ditto}}}}}}}}{{Hugs}}xoxoxo

oh* wow* love that song SD* goodness I can listen to that one over and over..aww* thank you so* sweetest dreams to you ..sleep well...and that all sounds just wonderful.*.love your ideas..* oh big {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to you SD* see you soon **,,,,,,,,have to go...* have a great day tomorrow too ok* xoxoxoxoxo

thumb-115508.jpg

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Well hello and welcome 4Wheelin4Banger So nice to meet you* I am Pri and SD is here too I think*
...sorry you can't sleep and we are happy to have you...hope you have a nick name * aww....and I hope you are having a great night....if you would like anything, just let me know and if I can get it I will...a song..anything....when I am here that is* I'll be leaving soon..but there are lots of wonderful people that come and go here on this thread...*

imagesCAX7T0XO.jpg
Hi Pri the name's Randy most people on here refer to me as 4wheelin & on another forum it's 4W4B for short. Whatever works.
I'm about ready to call it a night I have an interview in about 7 hours.

Ah there you are and hello 4Wheelin!

hello.gif
Hi SD

Good night to the late night early morning gang.

:sleep:

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well how sweet* SD thank you so* and I {{{{Ditto}}} your {{{Ditto}}} ha * {{{{{hugs}}} SD * xoxoxoox

Well hello and welcome Marius_Kingsley and how interesting ha* oh wonder is there is a story there somewhere?* Nice to see you here.. and nice to meet you*..come anytime* I was still up so I checked back* and if you need help or a song or ? let me know*

DaveL oh how great to see you long time DaveL.* and oh so glad you love your show..I haven't seen it yet...and oh never heard her sing before..such a pretty voice too and oh wow Tom Waits oh 'we're innocent when we dream' oh* oh we like him here..SD and Redd love him especially SD* oh thank you so...and so sorry I missed you..I am watching my niece for a while and had to run oh hope to see you again and hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer*in your new home* {{{hugs}}}

Well Hi Randy ok 4Wheelin sounds good * thank you and so nice to meet you and oh GOOD LUCK to you on that interview oh I hope you get it* I hope you get some good sleep, and eat breakfast too* ...and I sure hope it goes well for you* not easy but
hang in there...I have my fingers crossed for you..*

images

and thank you for the songs and the visits guys * so sweet of you* {{{{hugs}}}}

thumb-52068.jpg

and I hope its a wonderful Monday for you all ~ {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

s.jpg

and...............

love-smile-pretty-quotes-quote-Favim.com-582607.jpg

smile-quotes-image-275x300.jpg

smile_quote.jpg

and while I am here..a Good Morning to ALL of our sweet friends..* I hope you all have a fabulous day* I hope it's full of joy and things that make you smile* Those with troubles are in our thoughts and prayers..and our service men and women...ever grateful
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}
just love this one....
253220_574015982620424_1719141822_n.jpg

ok now I am off to try to sleep.........{{{{hugs}}}}.*

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
825356892_2087261.gif

oh* SD* I love it on Mondays too and oh wow SD how sweet* Love those songs*...and oh would love to go hmm...'touch the sky' with you ha* but I have to watch my niece...aww* love it you* and what a beautiful video too* oh I hope you are having a great day..*thank you so* for sharing those sweet friend* {{{{hugs}}}} to you ~ xooxox

307194.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Thanks pri I'd love to go to Itchycoo Park with you too and it's weird I know but I love Monday's usually, probably because I work on the weekend and Monday morning seems so relaxing and don't have to work until Monday night! I love your posts and always look forward to seeing you and them, they and you are always so beautiful, witty, caring and fun! Wish you to be having such a nice care free time and with your niece and all. Hope you are all well and good and just having fun sweet friend! {{{{Love}}}}{{{{Hugs}}}}{{{{Smooches}}}}

happy-monday-24.gif
vache-new-york-cow-parade-20107.jpg
blessings30.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

825356892_2087261.gif

oh* SD* I love it on Mondays too and oh wow SD how sweet* Love those songs*...and oh would love to go hmm...'touch the sky' with you ha* but I have to watch my niece...aww* love it you* and what a beautiful video too* oh I hope you are having a great day..*thank you so* for sharing those sweet friend* {{{{hugs}}}} to you ~ xooxox

307194.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh SD that's fantastic..* then Monday morning is a nice one for you..love it * ..no work aww* SO happy for you ...you deserve it so ..you work so hard...* and wow what pics oh love them..and such sweet wishes too...thank you so..I hope you enjoy your 'rest of the afternoon before work SD* and love seeing you always sweet friend* and {{{{Love}}}}{{{{Hugs}}}}{{{{Smooches}}}}
back at you...xoxoxo
and I better run.. I've been playing around too long.............see you soon xxooxxo*

hug-graphic-18.gif

sun.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Thanks and {{{{{ditto}}}}} gotta run too! {{{hugs}}}

tumblr_lg457hQQNT1qew38do1_400.gif

Oh SD that's fantastic..* then Monday morning is a nice one for you..love it * ..no work aww* SO happy for you ...you deserve it so ..you work so hard...* and wow what pics oh love them..and such sweet wishes too...thank you so..I hope you enjoy your 'rest of the afternoon before work SD* and love seeing you always sweet friend* and {{{{Love}}}}{{{{Hugs}}}}{{{{Smooches}}}}
back at you...xoxoxo
and I better run.. I've been playing around too long.............see you soon xxooxxo*

hug-graphic-18.gif

sun.jpg

jlcarey03

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Minnesota, USA
SD, ouch! Hahaha
Thanks for the well wishes! Feeling better today. I'm sitting here laughing at my 6-year-old who is watching cartoons. But instead of using the chair or the couch he is nestled inside the laundry basket I left in the livingroom last night after folding clothes. What a goofball! I've been looking for ways to pretty up my ego twist. Won't be buying vape things for a while with back-to-school and all so I wanted to do something to make it look new again. I've been following the thread that relates to this and someone suggested decorative duck tape. So I went to the store today. The pic is on my phone so I'll post it in a minute...

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Ah good and the kids can make anything good! :laugh: Sounds kool with the duct tape job there Jen and can use it for most anything! :laugh: Know what that's like with back to school and all, been there, done that! :)

decorating-with-tape-1-1024x768.jpg
9b40c59f968c34b92a7fb175100d862a.jpg
RX-HGMAG007_Thats-Duct-Tape-071-a_s4x3_lg.jpg

SD, ouch! Hahaha
Thanks for the well wishes! Feeling better today. I'm sitting here laughing at my 6-year-old who is watching cartoons. But instead of using the chair or the couch he is nestled inside the laundry basket I left in the livingroom last night after folding clothes. What a goofball! I've been looking for ways to pretty up my ego twist. Won't be buying vape things for a while with back-to-school and all so I wanted to do something to make it look new again. I've been following the thread that relates to this and someone suggested decorative duck tape. So I went to the store today. The pic is on my phone so I'll post it in a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread