• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapercon in VA/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I might try to attend, though it might be information overload for this poor poor newb!

Awesome! I think it would be very beneficial for you (as a new vaper)

Sometimes its difficult to explain things via text here on ECF... but I could easily show you, tell you, or demonstrate in person!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
[I don't live in the DC area, so I hope you don't mind my posting here ... but I need a roommate (and for that it doesn't matter where we travel from ... right?).]

I'll be there! I just booked my flights and room. There was no room at the inn (so to speak) at the block rate (and the idiot reservations clerk didn't mention the possibility of any other rate). But Expedia was able to get me into the Clarion ... at $100/night.:( [Before I discovered the Expedia option, I researched other hotels in the area. I couldn't find any with decent reviews, other than in downtown Richmond. And this way, I don't have to rent a car to get back and forth.]

Speaking of that room rate, I have a double (queen beds) and I would love to cut that rate in half. Anyone up for being my roommate? [Either gender actually. Remember two beds ... and I am a gentleman.:)] Only downside is that it is a smoking room, so there may be that telltale odor - it'll bring back memories.

Hope to see a lot of you there! [It is my first vaping convention (fest, con, whatever) and I am pumped! Thank you, grimmgreen, for putting this together!

[Guess I'll have to buy a smoking jacket, long cigarette holder*, and a fake mustache for the Halloween Party.:D]

DonDaBoomVape.jpg

* Hmm. Any attendee want to lend me a Gooseneck for the evening?​

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Great idea, AW! Unfortunately, I don't like cinnamon or clove, but menthol would do the trick for me. [I don't normally vape menthol, but it is pleasant and would be an enjoyable change of pace.]

BTW, I have found a roommate (two actually: a girlfriend/boyfriend couple). They responded to my post on that other forum. [We've agreed not to hold our respective forum loyalties against each other.;)]

Finally: Why are there not more posts in this thread? [For example, there are now 168 posts in this thread's counterpart on that other place.] We ECFers are going to be dramatically outnumbered.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread