Vapers advocating Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulson

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Behind you!
This week, I have decided to sit down and write a piece for my local newspapers, advocating vaping from a vaper's perspective. In fact, I am encouraging everyone with a free hour or 2, to write an article about vaping or their story for their local paper. We are our own advocates and need to be a voice in the changing world. We cant always count on a balanced perspective of vaping so we need to balance it with our words! They may not publish it, they may give you a call, they may throw the story away... This is ok. At the very least, you know how vaping has changed your life from smoking and can articulate it in words and paper. All I ask, for the sake of the community, is to try :)

A side note:
Be Honest, Be Respectful, Be Yourself! Say what you think, and how you feel about it. The only wrong thing here is not to try. Cant think of what to write? Start with your angle. Are you a noob to vaping? Talk about the transition from smoking to vaping. The excitement you get vaping, not smoking. An honest beginner view. Are you a veteran vaper? Talk about how great you feel now after a few years of not smoking or changes within the industry, or whatever. If anyone does get publish, pls share!

Thank you all for reading. Coulson will do his part to move vaping forward!

This idea was part of a response to the following article posted by: matcas
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...39230-article-about-vaping-l-times-today.html

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I think this is a fantastic idea! I just one to make one point out for people in the US where our government hates when people love something. When talking about juices, possibly keep from sounding like it's the best thing in the world to have a million different type flavors some that would appeal to children especially.

I know one of the biggest things, at least in the US, is the battle against underaged temptations and too much movement on the flavors aspect of the juices could be misconstrued as advertising to children :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread