[Vaper's Log] mELIANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
mELIANTE,

What is that portable charger that you have? I want one, my mega batts don't fit in the PCC this would be perfect.
This is the one: DealExtreme: $14.52 Portable USB Rechargeable 1400mAh Emergency Battery Pack
I'm very happy with it, charges the batteries about 4 times.
The paypal reference for both of them is the same, and neither of them are replying my emails.

Keyword: Paypal. Paypal is not doing business with any e-cig companies. You may can find a few that still accept paypal but it's because paypal doesn't know about them yet. :(

The money was taken from my account and the transaction was complete... I don't understand those basterds!

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Are you talking about paypal? I'm just mad about both companies (Anycig and e-cigarette-mart) attitudes. They completely ignore my emails. At least anycig promptly refunded me, ECM, not really:(
Yeah I was talking about PayPal. Yeah that's pretty crappy. I wish I knew of a place close to you to recommend since you're running so low.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Yeah I was talking about PayPal. Yeah that's pretty crappy. I wish I knew of a place close to you to recommend since you're running so low.
Yeah, not many places to get e-juice in the old continent that I know of. At least not with friendly prices:D
Thanks anyway :)

This is the one: DealExtreme: $14.52 Portable USB Rechargeable 1400mAh Emergency Battery Pack
I'm very happy with it, charges the batteries about 4 times.

Thank you, thank you! I'm ordering right now.:D
No problem :)

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
I finally got them to reply to me and they refunded me.
Even so, they didn't apologize for anything, and even tried to justify what happened with some kind of boycott, that the chinese customs are stoping all e-liquid shipments to Portugal. What a load of bull! I'm starting to get the ones who don't deal with China:(.

In the meantime I grabbed the oportunity to buy again from heaven gifts taking the advantage of their Xmas promotion and got free EMS shipping. Nice!

But, as I write this words, my juice is coming to an end. I'm on my last two filled carts and no more juice to refill. What will it become of me? Will I turn to smokes again? Don't miss the next episode!:lol:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
t's now official, I'm a smoker again
bash.gif

I hope that it's not for long, but with christmas time posting I can't tell
couto.gif

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
Oh, honey, I hope it's temporary. You just need to order some more juice. STOCK UP!!!!
I'd offer to send you some but I'm U.S. and I'm sure you can get some quicker than I can send it. All I can say is DON'T feel bad. I'd be back on the analogs in a day (heck, probably within 6 hours) myself without my 510. BUT, it worked once for you and it will work again. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread