Vaping and surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question but may your surgery go smoothly and you heal quickly, Chilicat. *hugs*

Same from me!! Best wishes my dear!! And nicotine is a vasso-constrictor so I would avoid nicotine but if in doubt ask your anesthesiologist when he/she calls tonight. Personally it's better to vape than smoke... Fast healing!!! *HUGS*

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I don't know the answer to your question, but wanted to wish you well 57chillcat :wub:

If you find that 0 Nic is ok with your doctor and you don't have a B&M nearby, you can get a bottle of pure VG at Walmart for under $3.00 by the band-aids and rubbing alcohol, no nic in it - no real taste, either tho. But totally vapeable.
Good Luck - hope to see you back posting right after!

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
So, since you're just up the road from me I took the liberty of looking up for you a local place lol. The royal vapor which is in Allen seems to carry some of the juices you might buy online. I'm not a fan of five pawns - tried it and didn't like it. But, there's a local company in dallas that's been making stuff that's considered specialty and they are called Vape Dads. If you like fruits, theirs aren't bad. I tried the Isla Mujeres one at the local store here in Dallas when I was looking for stuff as a gift. They make 0 nic. Just a thought. In my experience, the stores that sell their own "custom" blends tend to taste like crap to me which is why I'm in love with NT! But, vape dad's juices are pretty good when you need something quick. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your surgery!

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
I'm a big baby! Don't eat or drink, no problem! Don't vape, not a happy camper! What can I say, I love vaping. Even more so, I love vaping NT juice.

I know exactly what you mean!!! I can do without anything but don't tell me not to vape! That's why I took my little EVOD Twist with me. It was tough to hide in those stupid gowns they made me wear, but where there is will, there is a way!

Good luck. At least you don't have to stay!! That's a good thing!

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks for all the responses! NT is the best family ever! Just got back from the BM, we have 6 here in McKinney, but none are the quality of NT! Picked up some sour cherry in 0 nic. I've been wanting to move my way down to 6 for quite a while now, so the next few days will definitely tell my body if I'm ready! Hope hubby can stand me at 0 nic! If nothing else, I can use this up chain vaping before I go to sleep at night! You guys are the best!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks for all the responses! NT is the best family ever! Just got back from the BM, we have 6 here in McKinney, but none are the quality of NT! Picked up some sour cherry in 0 nic. I've been wanting to move my way down to 6 for quite a while now, so the next few days will definitely tell my body if I'm ready! Hope hubby can stand me at 0 nic! If nothing else, I can use this up chain vaping before I go to sleep at night! You guys are the best!

I think as soon as you get home from the surgery you can hit your regular vape and at the cutoff for water and food you should switch to 0 but you don't have to make yourself (and your hubby :evil: ) suffer too long!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
So, since you're just up the road from me I took the liberty of looking up for you a local place lol. The royal vapor which is in Allen seems to carry some of the juices you might buy online. I'm not a fan of five pawns - tried it and didn't like it. But, there's a local company in dallas that's been making stuff that's considered specialty and they are called Vape Dads. If you like fruits, theirs aren't bad. I tried the Isla Mujeres one at the local store here in Dallas when I was looking for stuff as a gift. They make 0 nic. Just a thought. In my experience, the stores that sell their own "custom" blends tend to taste like crap to me which is why I'm in love with NT! But, vape dad's juices are pretty good when you need something quick. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your surgery!

Thanks! I picked some up here in McKinney. Crazy, when I smoked, nothing could keep me from having a CIG before a surgery in the past! Yep, I was that crazy lady with my IV outside so I could smoke! But I am taking my smallest battery and my 0 nic so I can vape right before they put me under!!!! Now I'll be that loopy lady vaping!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I think as soon as you get home from the surgery you can hit your regular vape and at the cutoff for water and food you should switch to 0 but you don't have to make yourself (and your hubby :evil: ) suffer too long!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!!

I will be back to my 12 in no time! As for making my hubby crazy, I thought that was just part of being married for 35 years! Gotta say, I have a real keeper. He doesn't say a word when my purple package comes in the mail. He's just happy I'm not smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread