Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I vape wherever the hell I want. I am an American citizen with clearly defined liberties who doesn't SMOKE any more.

Stalin would have loved all of you PC* crybaby douchebags. I fear you and your fartsmelling self-righteousness will be the death of freedom for ALL of us.

*'politically correct' - a term coined under Stalin-era communism, look it up.

On one hand I agree with this, but on the other hand... there's places where a mushroom cloud off my Zenesis is inappropriate. In front of someone else's face while they're watching a movie for example. 70% PG, double inhale, 10 feet away from any else watching??? PERFECT!

DannyThunders

Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Orange, CA
www.facebook.com
I vape wherever the hell I want. I am an American citizen with clearly defined liberties who doesn't SMOKE any more.

Stalin would have loved all of you PC* crybaby douchebags. I fear you and your fartsmelling self-righteousness will be the death of freedom for ALL of us.

*'politically correct' - a term coined under Stalin-era communism, look it up.

^^^^ thiiiiisssss

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
vaping during a movie is extremely disrespectful and inconsiderate. I don't think there's any excuse for it. If you can't go that long without vaping, don't go to the movies.

If I saw someone vaping in a movie, I'd walk out and try to have them thrown out. I'd also be waiting for them outside to lecture them with my PV in my hand so they'd know it's not about hating vaping but about how incredibly self-centered it is.

Don't do it. Ever. There is no excuse for being that much of an ........ And every other poster in this thread is now on my ignore list for suggesting this crap.

Please add me to that ignore list.I dont associate with people who are that uptight and inflexible anyway. As long as you arent sending up giant plumes of vapor obscuring peoples vision then I say go for it.I stealth vape at movies all the time

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Political Correctness will be the downfall of much we hold of value

Ever notice how the term political correctness is being replaced by the term "dont hate" by the younger generation? This is championed by people who dont want you to think for yourselves or to have an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread