Vaping in a Movie Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Anyone do it?? I occasionally go to movies but with the prices it is a rare occurrence. Never vaped in a movie theater before. Do any of you guys vape in the theater? Stealth for sure unless you were in the back row. If your in the very back you could probably rock a sub ohm coil and let loose some giant clouds.

Iv got some really good advice on stealth vaping from my last few posts so i can hide the vapor well but would it still smell a little around me? Looks like ill have to get some buttered popcorn juice! :D

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I say this is one of the worst things vapers can do. It's one of those obvious things that makes non-vapers want to ban vaping.

I agree.. I have a neighbor who wants to get e-cigs just so he can vape in Walmart. I won't sell him one for just that reason.

I can build a stealth vape easily. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Then you just use a juice that is 100% PG and little or no flavor. I can vape directly behind someone and they would never know.

In the end though, we must police ourselves or someone will do it for us.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Vape in...hold in lungs...count to 5...exhale...vapor is cooled and is virtual non existent...

Just don't use a rig that has one of those landing light LED's on it!!!

Try it

In the dark...I doubt anyone would notice...other than the smell maybe (if you use one that has a strong odor...I like fruits so people smell fruity smell)

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
Oh and pissing off even one person matters, you never know who it could be. One of the anti-vaping bills in my state legislature this past year (defeated, thankfully -- but it'll be back for sure) came about in no small measure because the office manager of one of the legislators was in a theater and someone in front of her was vaping.

Last edited:

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I'm a vaper and I Wouldn't want to see clouds of vapor in the theater....
If you truly need a nic fix and need to vape that bad, take a break. Go to the lobby.... it's so true that right now more than ever we need to be careful, vape, yes... educate, yes.
But I'm almost positive that someone would complain. And who needs that?
:)

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
To stealth or not to stealth.

I choose not to. When I used to smoke I could sit through a 2 hour movie without having to go outside and I think I can do the same without vaping.

Now others will say do the double inhale and if they don't see you, it never happened. That's not my personal train of thought, but an opinion I almost guarantee will pop up in this thread.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I agree.. I have a neighbor who wants to get e-cigs just so he can vape in Walmart. I won't sell him one for just that reason.

I can build a stealth vape easily. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Then you just use a juice that is 100% PG and little or no flavor. I can vape directly behind someone and they would never know.

In the end though, we must police ourselves or someone will do it for us.

Dude, lighten up on the neighbor; EVERYONE vapes in WalMart:)- While vaping in WalMart- I consider myself an air freshener in the midst of folks that just reek of cigarette smoke!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Trying to come up with a way to put this as politely as possible. OP, you have several threads in regards to public vaping. In a couple of those threads, at certain points, you mention that you would vape clouds. People have come in with suggestions about not vaping clouds in certain situations, but yet you start another thread.

Many have giving you advice and opinions. They really aren't going to change their opinion and obviously you sure aren't going to change yours.

My question to you: What's the point of these threads? You like to see the conflict that arises between the two types of vapers? Is this a divide and conquer type mentality?

Most vapers are of the same mentality, vape responsibly, have respect, use common sense. Vape publicly but keep those things I just mentioned in mind.

I honestly don't see why you keep making threads that are known to be controversial.

Last edited:

PEneoark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2010
Holley, NY
Trying to come up with a way to put this as politely as possible. OP, you have several threads in regards to public vaping. In each of those threads, at certain points, you mention that you would vape clouds. People have come in with suggestions about not vaping clouds in certain situations, but yet you start another thread.

Many have giving you advice and opinions. They really aren't going to change their opinion and obviously you sure aren't going to change yours.

My question to you: What's the point of these threads? You like to see the conflict that arises between the two types of vapers? Is this a divide and conquer type mentality?

Most vapers are of the same mentality, vape responsibly, have respect, use common sense. Vape publicly but keep those things I just mentioned in mind.

I honestly don't see why you keep making threads that are known to be controversial.

Well said. Thank you.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread