The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPING CANT BE STOPED

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Superuser187, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Superuser187

Superuser187 Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I was thinking the whole situation in many countries that vaping is straight up banned or illegal....and also countries like USA that is not that extreme but still many regulations going on and anyways we all know the big tobacco companies and what they try to do.

I am sure tho that vaping won't be stoped...u can't stop vaping and all the big tobacco do is to try buy some more time for them cause they know that cigarettes are in their end..

I don't know how long this will last but I am sure vaping will make cigarette smoking obselete and it will go very big...

Europe claims they have a plan to end tobacco use until 2032 or something like that for example....maybe that happens and it would be good cause it's for everyone's good.... but u can't just fight vaping and let smoking still exist...

Vaping will be back and for good....the people slowly start accept it and learn it cause honestly imagine how many smokers are out there and how many vapers...while vaping is much more enjoyable objectively...

We the people didn't support vaping enough...
    ok maybe we the vapers did but I mean the majority out there don't......people are scared and they don't like to change their habits easy....even if it's for their own good.

I know politics are corrupted and all that....but some of us live in democracies maybe not perfect but still....if all people wanted to stop smoking and switch into vaping to make their life better then they couldn't stop us...
    Worst case they would do it to get votes like they usually do with everything they do... not that they care for us...

So yeah vaping will go very big the next year's..
    :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Adomizer

Adomizer Full Member

May 4, 2021
    It's the government and big tobacco losing out on tax money when they raised the price of cigarettes. I do believe vaping needs to be regulated just enough. Not too much where technology can't grow, and just enough where you get a good product. If vaping becomes the thing young people start over cigarettes. At least make nicotine levels like coffee sections.

3. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice ThenOnceMore ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Inter-Between
    I see only BT closed pod like devices being sold once regulations are set.

If countries follow the World Health Organization's recommendations then all open systems will likely be banned. As I understand it, most European countries follow WHO recommendations.

World Health Organisation Sets Out To Ban Vaping In The UK

The way I see it it's a huge win for BT.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    You're stoped. :D

I agree :). Though, you can't stop a plant.

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    "Everybody" doesn't support it because the propaganda from Big Tobacco and Big Pharma is effective. I run into the results often, well-meaning people who have been convinced by the propaganda that vaping is as bad, or even worse, than smoking cigarettes.
    Tax dollars and lobbying from big business are capable of poisoning the general public for decades. I know it's before your time, but consider the decades after the scientific and medical communities raised the alarm, before the masses accepted the fact that smoking kills. And, even to this day, there are old fogies who will argue that smoking got a bad rap.
    Another example is the fossil fuel industry's megamillion disinformation about climate change. The truth hurts their bottom line, and thus their campaign, which has been going on for decades. Even though internal documents prove they KNEW the truth 50 years ago. And, people buy it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ShowMeTwice

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Inter-Between
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ShowMeTwice

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Inter-Between
    And here I thought you were talking about mining. :lol:

"Stope: a steplike part of a mine where minerals are being extracted."

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    I meant stoked. I'm stoked.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    We've got a similar proposal here in New Zealand. And our Ministry of Health is recommending vaping as one of the tools to achieve that goal:
    Position statement on vaping

They also have an information website for smokers who want to know more about vaping:
    Vaping Facts

And so does our Heart Foundation:
    Could Vaping Help You Quit Smoking?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    I can see a speakeasy for vaping and bath tube nicotine, until the government figures out how to take control and get a maximum return on taxation and a end to DIY. Can't be having the common guy getting over on the government and big business, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    This was released by the Clinton News Network:

E-cigarettes helped more than 50,000 people in England quit smoking in one year, study estimates | CNN

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    Would be kinda hard to have a vaping speakeasy and not get busted.
    All the cops would have to do is look for a big plume of vapor.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Stoped like a moped.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Territoo

Territoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    images (4).jpeg